Chapter 14: Kyoto Sister School Exchange Event

Start from the beginning

"Anything else?"

"Later during the night we encountered Kenji, he was disguised as a normal civilian but he suddenly transformed out of nowhere into his masked appearance.
And so we tried to take him on there but apparently he got backed up by more armed people wearing masks that had an upside-down triangle...

..We couldn't beat them so we had to stand down, they left eventually... we're so weak."

"I see."

"Then there was also the incident with the scientist and then the incident with the bomb at the house..."

Meanwhile outside the window Anonymous's POV...

They continued to converse with another as I stopped listening to them.

"Sigh I think I should get rid of them once in for all. I can't deal with this, they're wasting their time and mines too..." I said as I got up from where I was.

I pulled out a random gun and shot the window twice catching their attention as they tried to figure what was going on.

I grabbed onto a railing above the window and took a couple steps back and kicked myself in through the window.

(Basically that. Well, minus the train part.)

"It's him!" I heard someone yell as they all began to panick.

"Flames of hell, the wrath within you, burn like the devil you are." I chanted like before when fighting the curse as flames bursted out from my hands..

I shot my extremely hot and bright flames of fire out to everyone and around the place as loud screams and pleads for help were heard as each officer including the lead detective began to burn into ash.

"Hey, what's that smell!?"

Look it's smoke! Is there a fire somewhere?!?

The smell is coming from In here!" I heard someone yell as others from out the room began to cough.

'Sigh I think I should let the rest live...' I thought as I quickly teleported to the underground.

I started walking to the main area where I heard people conversing.

They all stopped talking once I stood in front of them.

"Boss! You're here! You can finally start searching for that place with the other two." Worker 2 said.

"Right, so where is Hange and Levi?" I asked.

"I'll lead you to them." He responded as he lead me to an area that had water dripping down from above.

I noticed drips of dried blood leading into the area which I assumed was from the guy that they had tortured.

We got to the area as I noticed noticed Hange sitting backwards in a chair talking to Levi leaning against a wall as Worker 2 began to leave.