𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝟑𝟓

Y/N

I was given a chance to live again, over and over, until I grew tired of it. Events kept repeating, and I have no power to change it. I did try, but, consequences came into my way. Despite all of the trouble, I still didn't stop myself from changing everything.

My clock is broken, unlike the others whose always rotating clockwise and only stops when the person passes away. Mine just runs the opposite. It always goes back; back to the start of my tangled life story. And here I thought, having infinite lives is great, you'll live a long and prospering life. But seeing them dying again and again, and I can't do anything about it, makes me regret living. 

I want to see them live their life how they wanted it to be, without worrying anything. I want them to be safe and sound, with no troubles coming in their way. I want to see them smile so brightly as if the world is the best place in their life. I want to protect them with all my might....

This. This is my last chance. If I'm unable to do my job, and save them... I don't know what I'll do. I'm tired, so... tired. But, I can't give up. Not right now.

I arrived at Valhalla's former hideout, and meet Kazutora by the entrance. The Valhalla gang had already disbanded. After their disbandment, I think Kazutora stole this place or he actually told the former members that he'll own the place. I don't know.

"The others have already arrived. We're just waiting for you." Kazutora informed. "What took you so long, by the way."

I slightly eyed at them then look away, "I was busy." I don't want to tell him that I was so caught up with a cartoon movie that I almost forgot that I have a meeting with the others.

Kazutora gazes at me suspiciously before muttering an, "Okay."

"Y/N!"

"There you are!"

"You're late."

"We thought you'd ditch us."

"You should've brought food. You made us wait for so long, now I'm hungry." Pah-chin complained.

I rolled my eyes at him, "Buy you're own food!"

These people.... they already know everything, all thanks to that bracelet.

"Calm down." I head Mitsuya whisper, as he massages both my shoulder. "Here. Sit down."

I thanked him and sat on the seat he offered, before scanning the room to look at everyone. "Looks like where ready to discuss things regarding about the Tenjiku and Toman fight." I started. "We all know that the fight between Tenjiku and Toman has been the biggest gang fight known in the world of gang. And three deaths happened at the same day, sad to say."

"Are we gonna stop that from happening?" Mitsuya asked.

I winked at him, "Great question. But which one, the fight or the death?" I asked him back.

"The fight." He answered, "If we stop the fight we can avoid the deaths from happening."

"We can, but I don't want any of you to stop the fight. This fight isn't actually just between Toman and Tenjiku, it's a face-off between the two strongest gang leaders... Mikey and Izana." I stated.

I glanced at Chifuyu who raised his hand, giving him permission to speak what he has in mind. "The bracelets. Aren't these the ones that made us remember everything that happens, even in the future event?"

"Yes, you are correct. Why do you ask that?"Hmm... Will he ask me to give the bracelet to Mikey, or to Izana?

"Why don't you give the bracelet to Mikey?" I was right.