𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝟑𝟒

Y/N

"Have you gotten everything ready?" Hina asks, as I hummed in response. I'm double-cheking all the stuff I packed to make sure that I'm not missing anything.

The girls and I planned to have a night out together. Just to have fun and everything. We deserve it anyway. We deserve to relax without the boys trying to get into our nerves every. single. time. We're just hoping that none of the boys will know about this night out, 'cause if they found out about this... It won't be as peaceful, as what we imagined.

The boys are completely unaware of our girls night out, well, Naoto's an exception. That little guy knows a lot. Let's just hope he won't rat us out. Naoto! I'll surely ki-- I mean... scold you, if that mouth of yours open up about our girls night out.

I narrowed my eyes at Naoto, as he stares at me with a disgusted expression. "Weird Auntie." Whuuuut? Did he just called me "weird auntie"? Heck no! I'm not an old person. I may be older that him, BUT I'M NOT AN AUNTIE. 

"Earth to Y/N. You okay?" Huh? What's going on? "It's time to go. The girls are waiting for us."

Yey! I'm excited! 

"Hey girls!" I greeted them, as they all smiled at me, greeting me back. I think we're all complete... Me, Senju, Yuzuha, Hina and... "Huh? Where's Emma?"

"Emma said she'll be late." Senju shrugged. Late? Could it be... she got caught? Will our secret girls night out be exposed?

"Oh? She texted me. She said that, we can go to the venue first and wait for her there. Shall we go?" Yuzuha asked, eyeing all of us. We can go there first without Emma, but... how will Emma get there? She surely can't ask her brother to give her a ride. But if we wait for her, our time might be wasted.

"Are you girls ready?" Hina's Mom asked. We all looked at each other and nodded. We'll do as what Emma told us. I hope she'll arrive to our venue safely.

"Put your bags here." Mrs. Tachibana said, as she opens the back trunk of the car. She'll driving us to the venue, and she'll be our guardian as well. Since most of us are still minors, we need an adult to look after us, and Mrs. Tachibana was the perfect person we could find.

Let's go go go!

------

We're here!!

Large windows with views of the tranquil sea and glittering stars. Warm and inviting. This place is perfect!

"Are you okay, Y/N?" Yuzuha giggles. "Oh, by the way, could you help me with these?"

I groaned, as I pushed myself to sit up. My body feels so heavy, all I wanna do is just lay down and do nothing. But no.... I have to get up and help these ladies prepare.  Ó╭╮Ò

I don't even know what to do!

"Y/N, could prepare the campfire outside?"

Whut? Outside? But I don't wanna go outside ( ≧Д≦). It's scary and dangerous, and it's cold! What if there's a killer outside? A ghost? Worse... an alien! I don't really wanna go!

"Okay..." I pouted, and dragged myself outside. Let's just hope that I won't die!

I hummed as I gathered all of the wooden sticks I found nearby. Gotta light this fire up! Now that's done, the next thing I'm gonna do is spread out the blankets. Oh? I forgot to bring it, looks like I have to go back.

Huh? Did I just heard a rustle?

"Who's there?" I called out. It'd be dangerous if I see my enemies around this place. I'd have to deal with them without the girls knowing.