𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝟏𝟖

BAJI KEISUKE

"Thank you." I bowed at the Cashier, then rushed to leave the convenience store.

I'm heading to the hospital to visit Y/N, and it's been 3 days since she got admitted. I bought Yakisoba for us to share, 'cause I don't want to go there without bringing anything.

The boys will be visiting her as well, that's why I have to arrive first before any of them does. Those boys are quite a handful, I tell you. They're so unlike me, a good boy.

A few minutes or so, I arrived at the hospital. And, as I was parking my bike I saw one familiar motorcycle. It looks like Chifuyu's, did he come to visit Y/N as well? Well, I don't mind having him around, just the other boys.

Gotta look for room 456....

4...5..6... Ah! here it is.

"Yo!" I greeted Y/N and Chifuyu, who was busy reading his manga at the corner. I wonder what he's doing here. "Was this kid bothering you?" I questioned Y/N, who was also busy eating tangerines.

"Baji-san, you sound like an old man." I heard Chifuyu say.

My head instantly turned to give him a glare, "Shut up!"

"What's that?" Y/N asks, pointing at something behind my back.

I grinned, slowly showing what I have in hand.

"Peyoung Yakisoba!" Both she and Chifuyu exclaimed.

"Are we gonna share that Jekjek/Baji-san?" They asked in unison, then looked at each other.

Oh shi-- I should've bought two Yakisoba's, so we all can share it together. Of course both of their halves are mine, that makes one pack of Yakisoba, that's a win for me. But, it's not my fault that I'm broke and can only afford one Yakisoba.

Who should I share this to?

I smirked, as I watched them stare at each other. At this point they're go---

"You can share it with Jekjek/Baji-san."

What?

I was expecting them to fight over me, for who I should share my Yakisoba with. I imagined them yelling at each other, at the same time throwing stuff at each other. But all I get is this? Damn it!

"You can have that Yakisoba Jekjek.... I'm full." Y/N said, as she pats her stomach.

"Me too... I just ate, so... you can have it Baji-san." Chifuyu then hurriedly goes back to reading his manga.

Both of you guys are a bunch of liars. I know they like Yakisoba.... Well, more for me I guess. I can have this all for myse---

Why are they staring at me like that?

"Hello!"

That startled me... I almost choke on my Yakisoba!

Damn it Mikey! Don't just barge in so suddenly! He also bought in some balloons. Did he stole those from a birthday party 'cause I could clearly see "Happy Birthday" written on those balloons.

"Oi Baji!" Mikey pointed at me.

"What?"

Now what's his problem?

"Buy me some Dorayaki." He said, smiling so brightly.

This time I choked on my Yakisoba... great... some of them even slipped.

"What?! I am not your maid!" I argued. How dare he order me around.

"Just buy me some Dorayaki.... please."