By the time y/n can't control her anger  .

Y/n: no wonder why your real sister and step sister left you huh how can she live with demon like you. Good for her she leaves you or she would also sufferd like this (smirks)

Jk: WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU AND HOW YOU DARE TO SAY JUST STAY IN YOUR LIMITES BITCH.

he was out of his sence he grab y/n up in air and started choking her . Y/n skin was getting blue and hard to breathe she started coughing hard jk got call so he throws  y/n on ground like a toy . ( poor girl)

On call with Jin

Jk:what is it hyung.( angry)

Jin: what happen why are you angry

Jk: nothing just come straight to point

Jin: come to company I have something important.

Jk: ok.

Call end

Jk: I will see you later ( to y/n)

Y/n was catching her breath her lips were bleeding as jk slap her hard she got up and ran to her room and starting throwing stuff here and there shouting her lungs out making a mess in room their was a vase near her she took it and trow it straight to mirror there was glass piece everywhere her bed was messy ot was chaotic accidently she hurt her hand make a big cut.

Y/n: why why why it always me why I have to suffer even I didn't do anything . It's me who suffered everytime why . First oppa left me then joon oppa also left me but still it wasn't enough for god I hate.everyone, I hate myself I can't even do a thing properly just a useless things ahhhhhh.
She ran out her room and ran to han River.

In meeting room.

Tae : why you called us hyung something important.

Jin: yes I got all information about y/n past. ( cold)

J hope : but why are you talking cold hyung is something wrong.

Jin : nothing is wrong here rm take this ( handed file to rm) read  it loudly.

Rm: ok hyung.

Someone POV:

?? POV: she ran out of her house crying it's a great opportunity.

?? POV: yes why not it's the best now bts will see what hell look likes go and take her on our base.

?? POV: yes it would be fun watching them suffering ( smirk😏)

..............

Y/nPOV: I ran out of house and came to han river I was sitting there starting at sky no tears my eyes are dry nothing my brain is a mess not knowing what to do where to go. Just want to disappear from world. I was in my thoughts when someone came and put a cloth on my mouth I struggle then I bite his hand and ran out of his grip. I was running and some man in black clothes also running behind me but I unfortunately my leg hit on a rock and fall down  stood up and ran but someone caught me and put a cloth ony mouth and then I pass out.