🐈‍⬛ The Kitten and His Lovebug🐞

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Tiki frowned as she ate her last bite before flying over to him and patting his head. He looked up at her with his soft eyes and pouted.

"There, there Jungkook, you're none of that, you made Mr Bug who he is, you are all the things you said about Mr Bug and if Taehyung loves you like he said millions of times then he wouldn't be disappointed" She tried to reassure him and help him a bit.

"Thanks Tiki, you're a good friend…" He smiled as he watched her go back to her pillow. "But, it's going to be awkward at school… with me knowing who he is…" Jungkook sighed.

"I wouldn't think so…" She took a bite of another cookie. "It wouldn't be for him anyway, you just need to act like you don't know"

"That's hard and you know it" He giggled. "I could just avoid him, though he would be suspicious of it… it would be for the best and that way I wouldn't stutter or be a clumsy person around him"

"Why avoid him? Don't you want to date him?" She asked softly.

"I do, Tiki, I do… but he wants Mr Bug, not me" Jungkook smiled painfully. "Come now, we have to get to school before it gets too late" He gets up from his seat and grabs his messenger style bag with Tiki following and hiding in the bag as they exit his room and to the living room and out the door.

He took a deep breath in and let it out slowly before continuing down the street towards the college that was down the street not too far from his home. Jungkook spotted the blonde model stepping out from his limo and stood there waiting for the older male to walk into the school so he wouldn't be seen. When Taehyung walked in, Jungkook continued towards the front entrance and walked to his class where the model was as well.

Jungkook just went straight to his seat without saying hello to the model or his best friend who sat beside him, a bit away.

"Jungkook? Hey, are you okay?" His best friend asked.

"I am not okay… so you know Chat Noir, right?" He asked as he turned quietly to Jimin. "Of course you do," he shook his head. Jimin already knew Jungkook's identity from a while back.

"So, he revealed who he was.." Jungkook whispered.

"He did?" Jimin asked in shock. "Who is he?" He looked around the class quickly.

"Taehyungie hyung.." he replied quietly.

"What!" Jimin shouted gaining everyone's attention. "Sorry, sorry" he quickly apologized to the class.

"Is he really..?" He turned to the youngest.

"I saw him with my own two eyes this morning and now I'm not sure how to act around him anymore!" Jungkook whispered to him.

"You haven't told him yet…?"

"Why should I? He'll be disappointed…" Jungkook huffed quietly. "I'm just going to avoid him"

"What- Why?" Jimin asked. "He loves you," he pointed out.

"He loves Mr Bug, not me" Jungkook pointed out as he turned to face the front. "Besides, I know that when he finds out he'll just reject me" he nodded.

"Kook…" Jimin sighed.

"Don't hyung, it's true…I'm not the person he wants" The raven haired male sighed as he watched the teacher walk in and tell students to get to their seats and start on the lesson.

Taehyung had been watching the two males bicker back and forth and how the youngests facial expressions changed from seriousness to sadness in the span of a few minutes. He couldn't keep his eyes off the raven haired male as he sat there. The blonde had been trying to work out Mr Bug's identity long before he revealed himself to the other male. He had a feeling it could be the male who sat in the front, who was clumsy and stuttered only with him. He wasn't dense, he could see the similarities between Jungkook and Mr Bug. Their personalities were the same in some aspects as the younger would help everyone in the same way and that was to talk to them eye to eye and not downwards to them.