;The Best friend Tiktok Trend;

In honor of our baby koos bday I've written a fluff for you guys.
Yes, this is going to be based on the tiktok trend where the girl or guy and they act like they're doing something but then they go and kiss their best friend. It sometimes ends badly or ends well. 

I hope you like it~ 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He'd never thought he'd be doing a silly trend that he wanted to do for a while. He's seen the videos of people kissing their best friends and they've ended okay. The brunette was nervous about doing it. He didn't know how the other would react. He couldn't sleep from the thought of it.

He had spent half the night laying in bed running through all the scenarios in his head. He didn't know when he passed out but when he woke up he felt his nerves tighten in the pit of his stomach. 

"What if it goes wrong?" 

"It won't go wrong, it'll be fine kook" Jimin reassured as he lent on the table in front of them.  There were many people walking around in the cafeteria of their school, they were talking in their groups, laughing and joking about. 

"I shouldn't do this.." Jungkook mumbled as he rubbed his hand over his face.

"No backing out, you've already set up the hangout with him, right?" Jimin questioned pulling his phone out as he got a text. 

"Yes, I did… god I'm so nervous.." Jungkook shakily said as he hid his face in his arms. 

"Hey kook! Ready for your birthday hangout this afternoon?" Taehyung asked as he wrapped his arm around the younger's shoulder.

"You're doing it on your-" 

"Shhh jimin hyung!" Jungkook glared at his friend who just made the motion as if he was zipping his lips. 

"Doing what now?" Taehyung asked, looking between the two males. 

"It's n..nothing" Jungkook replied timidly as he had blush, growing on his cheeks from the other's arm on his shoulder. 

"You okay kook?" Taehyung asked as he placed his hand on the younger's forehead with concern on his face. 

"I'm..I'm fine, it's a bit warm in here...I-i should go and get a drink, s-see you later hyungs!" Jungkook stammered as he moved out of the lighter bruttents embrace and ran out the cafeteria. 

"Is he okay…?" Taehyung turned to Jimin who just shrugged and went back to texting. 

"Fat lot of help you are.." Taehyung sighed as he got up and went to go look for the younger. 

He walked out of the cafeteria and spotted the other standing by the water foundation. The lighter brunette walked over and tapped lightly on the younger's shoulder, making him look up. 

"Are you feeling better?" The older asked, placing his hand on the younger's forehead again. 

"Y-yes, I'm feeling better now.." he timidly nodded while looking at taehyung's dark eyes.

"Okay, good, anyway one last period to go, I'll see you after school, okay?" 

"Okay, see you later, hyungie" Jungkook nodded and smiled his bunny smile cutely. Taehyung smiled back and ruffled up the younger's hair before the bell went and students were leaving to go to their last class of the day. 

Jungkook couldn't sit still in his seat. His leg was bouncing up and down from the anticipation and nerves in his stomach. He was twirling his pen around in his fingers and every few seconds, though it felt like minutes, he would look at the clock and grow inpatient.