𝘬𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘰 (-)

EXO's Aera and Lay Rumored To Fly Back To Korea Soon

Another surprise from EXO before the year ends?

🇳​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇼​​​​​🇸​​​​​                                                                     🇰​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇷​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇧​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇴​​​​​

                                                                                🇩​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇨​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇲​​​​​🇧​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇷​​​​​ 27, 2021

It seems that the EXO members just keep surprising EXO-L's even when the end of the year is coming!

Rumors are circulating online that EXO's Chinese members Aera and Lay are possibly flying to South Korea soon after a fan saw them together at a Korean VISA physical examination on December 27.

During March of this year, Aera was also seen flying back to Korea to film for their group's comeback "Don't Fight The Feeling"

During March of this year, Aera was also seen flying back to Korea to film for their group's comeback "Don't Fight The Feeling". Lay, who was also present in the music video, was not able to join the group for the filming at that time due to schedules.

This rumor was quickly hyped up on social media, with fans theorizing that there might be another EXO comeback soon.

"Another EXO group comeback?!"

"Please!! We need to see them together again :"("

"This is making me anxious!! EXO comeback!!"

"We need an Aera comeback too! It's been 2 years wahhh"

"This might be the best rumor I've heard for the whole year :'(("

Along with the rumor was EXO Aera's Golden Rooster Awards nomination for Best Actress for her film "Cliff Walkers" and Golden Eagle Goddess of the year. The event was supposed to be held at Xiamen, Fujian Province from December 28 to 30. This year, EXO's only female member Aera had her successful acting debut with "The Remarried Empress". Since then, she had her schedule full with filming here and there. Earlier this year as well, she was also reported to be cast along with fiance and Hollywood actor Henry Cavill on the upcoming spy film "Argylle" directed by Matthew Vaughn.

EXO's Lay had the same busy-schedule situation for this year as well. He had released his studio album "Producer" last February and his fourth EP "East" last October. On top of his music comebacks, he also acted in the action and crime drama "Crime Crackdown" that aired from August to September.

We hope that we could get another EXO comeback this year!