Chapter Three; First Day Of Hell. Oops, I meant High School.

Start from the beginning

What we didn't know was someone was staring at us. Whoever they are must be stalkers.

We have two cars, one car each but we didn't want to waste money on gas so we just use one.

Well, Jade drives a lot.

We got to the school just in time to get our class schedules and timings for any free periods.

Unfortunately, my cousins will also be joining the school but thankfully they are obnoxious and arrogant because their father and mother wouldn't hesitate to hit them.

"Hey, I am Maya and this is my sister Jade...."

"Oh, the in transfers. Here are your schedules and map of the lockers plus their combinations", the secretary interrupts me.

"Okay, thank you", I take my file from her while Jade does the same. "It seems we have three classes together, not bad", I added.

I had Maths as the first lesson while she had Biology. We parted ways after going to our lockers which were almost next to each other.

Alhamdullilah for that.

I walked into the class and gave the teacher the slip. As I finished introducing myself to the class some guy walked in.

What I didn't know was that in Jade's class, the same thing was happening.

Rocco's Pov.

"New year, same shit

"New year, same shit. I can't wait to get out of this town", I tell myself while walking out of the house.

A few seconds passed I see two young girls walking out of the door. One of them was wearing a black and white scarf that matched her clothes.

I couldn't take my eyes off her until she went into her car. As I watched as they drive off.

I was mesmerized by the way she carried herself and the way she was elegant.

I got into my car and drove off to school. I knew that it was pointless for me to go but I does it anyway.

As I reached the school it was already late as the first class has already started. I knew that Reece is already in his class.

Nerd.

I didn't follow the rules and I wasn't about to change that...

There she was right in front of me.

Her eyes met with mine.

"Ah, it is so nice of you to join us, Mr. Prescott. Have a seat", the teacher told me when I walked into the classroom.

" Okay, class as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted. We have a new student by the name of Maya", Mr.Herman told them pointing at her. "Let's move on now".

The only empty seat was beside her.

I pulled the chair making a sound making the girl look up to see me.  As the class went on, I watched how Maya worked on her assignment.