Day 30: Accidental Summon

Start from the beginning

"Brother! Are you okay?! Does it hurt?!" Dream fussed as he got off his seat, Nightmare simply shook his skull and turned to Dream, grinning. "No brother! Actually kinda feels ticklish, this is so weird- even my voice is different!" Nightmare exclaimed while Dream relaxed, good, his brother wasn't hurting. "This is so weird..." Nightmare laughed and Dream nodded in relief, though, he couldn't shake off the feeling of familiarity of the goop running down one half of Nightmare's skull, everywhere was still white bones besides the one that the goop is covering!

He doesn't know why he needed to address that but he felt like it.

"W-Wow... Guess Nightmare got one of the highest forms of magic, the negativity corruption!" The teacher chirped. "You may take a seat again Nightmare." "Okay!" "God hearing that feels weird." Dream heard the teacher mutter, and he won't lie, he feels the same... The good kind of weird though!

The twins then returned back to the seat and Dream watched Nightmare look at his tentacles in awe and carefully touching it one by one. "Can you feel that?" "Does it hurt?" "How does that feel?" Multiple curious whispering echoed through the room as the teacher called the next person to do the spell. Dream couldn't explain why, but he felt happy when his classmates was just gushing over at how awesome Nightmare looked.

This makes him wonder what type of magic will he get.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Dream." Dream looked up, feeling nervousness overcome him before glancing at Nightmare, who then gave reassuring thumbs ups. Dream nervously got up and then went towards the circle before he then glanced at the teacher. "So, it's like summoning something... Right?" Dream suddenly asked and the teacher chuckled and nodded. "Yes Dream, except it's summoning forth your magic." The teacher explained. Dream nervously nodded before frowning a bit at all the whispering of how Dream is gonna fail.

Nightmare then frowned as well at that before just motioning for his brother to continue, mouthing 'ignore them Dreamy'. Dream took a deep breath in then focused, bringing forth his magic and muttering the spell he's been reviewing over and over.

Soon enough, a sun symbol appeared in front of Dream, followed by a little fire, indicating the time of magic he'll be using. "I can't believe it... You got the purifying positivity magic! Also one of the highest!" The teacher gasped,  followed by most, if not, all of the students in the class. "I- I did...?" "Yes Dream, congrats!Your magic is actually equal to Nightmares, as it's the opposite of the spectrum of magic!" The teacher cheered before yelping when a rumble happened. "U-Uhh-" Dream meeped when suddenly, the sun symbol began to shake rapidly before suddenly breaking and then a beam of light shot out.

Almost immediately after it broke, the symbol repaired itself again, and made itself even better before getting absorbed into Dream, a pair of crystal wings then shot out from Dream's back, a ribbon-like tail connected to the wings as well.

(A quick thingy I did cuz I was too lazy to draw, but Dreamy's wingies)

The beam however, created another ball of light and made a symbol, one that looks quite similar to a yin before it began to grow larger and larger before morphing to a person. "Wh-What's happening?!" "M-Miss! Dream duked it!" "We shouldn't've made him do this! We knew it would backfire!" But the teacher was just in awe, as soon after the glow disappeared from the person, it then revealed a black skeleton, wearing a black suit that faded to red on the sleeves and pants, a galaxy colored tie and multicolored metacarpals, the black skeleton also had blue lined going down his face like tears and the sun symbol that Dream had floating on his frontal lobe.

"Teacher! What's happening?!" "I can't believe it..." The teacher finally spoke. "Not only do you hold one of the most powerful types of magic, you were able to summon a guardian! That's almost unheard of if it weren't for history being recorded!" "What?!" The class gasped while Nightmare stood up, clapping rapidly, his tendrils even clapping with him. "Woooo! Good job Dream! I knew you're powerful! You did it!" Nightmare exclaimed happily while Dream couldn't stop the grin on his face, he did it! He actually did it!

He then turned to the skeleton besides him and blinked, now that he got a closer look at the other, the other looked quite young, almost as young as him! And he had glitches everywhere, as well as the word 'ERROR' floating around. Would his name be Error then if that's the case? The skeleton then turned towards Dream and tilted his skull before flying in front of him. "Interesting... Greetings, summoner of positivity." The skeleton then looked around the area and grinned. "It's been quite a while since a magic summoner has summoned both their magic and their guardian at once, pleasure meeting you." The black skeleton then pats Dream's skull. "Amazing..." "I know I am amazing human, you don't need to elaborate." The skeleton rolled his eyelights and the Teacher couldn't help but blush a bit.

"I'm sorry, if you may, can you-" "I will not do anything for you, you're not the one who summoned me. I will only obey Dream." The skeleton spoke and Dream blinked. "U-Uhm... Who... Who are you exactly?" Dream sheepishly asked and the black skeleton cooed. Damn it! Stick to the script!

"My name is Error, God of Destruction. Pleasure to meet you, Sun Summoner Dream." Error then gave a soft smile before smirking at the horrified gasps that rang throughout the room. His smirk widened when he saw the amazed look in Dream's face before he then looked around, seems like he was in some sort of Magic Summoner Multiverse... And he was one of the Guardians that can be summoned if he remember correctly.

Damn, that Multiverse RESET really changed the entire Multiverse, he was quite impressed honestly, and to be paired with Dream too, oh the irony! He then ended up seeing Nightmare and hummed, ah, so Nightmare was also affected by the RESET, as the goop isn't covering him entirely, but only partly.

"Why don't we take a seat, yeah? You must be tired standing in shock." Error smiled and Dream blinked before quickly nodding and then walking towards his seat and sitting down. Error simply floating besides Dream before flying around him. "You're so cool Dream." Nightmare whispered, grinning happily and Dream gave a shy smile. "Thanks... I... Never expected to be able to do this either..." Dream muttered and Error hummed. "Expect the unexpected kid." "Uhm... Not... Not to be rude but... Aren't you also a kid?" Nightmare sheepishly asked and Error blinked. "Oh, yeah I am... Physically. Mentally and Spiritually? I'm way older." Error smiled gently at Nightmare, who was surprised, as the literal God was also nice to him and not just Dream. "Anyways, Dream, I will be resting for now, it'll be better if I don't draw attention to myself." Error whispered as he then flew between the two twins. "Summon me once you're home, just place a hand on your ribcage and call my name." Error smiled, Dream slowly smiling and nodding when Error kissed his frontal lobe. "Thanks." Error then disappeared after that while Dream blinked in surprise. "Wh-" "Dream, you're blushiiiing~" Nightmare playfully teased and Dream blushed more. "Shut it Nightmare." Dream hissed softly and Nightmare simply laughed.

The moment that Error was gone, the Teacher managed to regain their posture and continue on. But all that was in Dream's mind was the kiss.

Yeah no, he's definitely forming a crush on Error.

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

Yeet! :D

I was gonna add them doing shenanigans together but it was getting too long :')