➪ Chapter 1: 𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙚𝙩

[ Author here! Listen to the song above for a more visual effect! ;) ]

𝙅𝙤𝙝𝙣 : You were one of Jill's coworkers who had been debating on leaving the Rehab center. You just felt like the methods weren't working.

John saw this and decided to take interest in you.

⚠︎︎

𝘼𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙖 : You were one of her best friend's helping her in anyway you could. Even if it meant trouble with the cops. So when you found out she was helping Jigsaw.

She knew you would help her. After all, you did love her.

⚠︎︎

𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙠 : You had been the victim of the Nerv Gas House game. Knowing he helped set up this game he was surprised to see how calm you were. And how you were resistant to not blame Jigsaw seeing that he had helped you.

Just like Amanda...so he decided to look into you.

⚠︎︎

𝘿𝙧. 𝙂𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙤𝙣 :  You were one of the Head Nurses at the Angels Of Mercy hospital where he worked. He never saw you until you were called down to his department because you had more experience than all of his medical students combined. Maybe more than him.....

You were really good at surgery so when he needed help on the Venus Fly Trap for John he asked you for help. Seeing he needed to cut open the victim's eye and place a key behind it and sew it back up.

⚠︎︎

𝘼𝙙𝙖𝙢 : You were Amanda's sister helping her with Jigsaw. You got there before she could you knew she was gonna try and kill you. So, you ran and hid him in your room. Nursing him back to health and giving him the key to his freedom.

He found this interesting......since he was used to watching people he decided to do the same too you. But in a sick loving way.

⚠︎︎

[  I would write some more but it's currently 1 in the morning and I'm burned out

[ I would write some more but it's currently 1 in the morning and I'm burned out. Comment if you have any character's you want me too add! 💕 ]

JIGSAW