Chapter 139: Extra two

Zacznij od początku

Compared to the previous, this news is a bit serious for Qi Yan and them. Although they are not directly hostile to Lance, the entry of big drug dealers supported by the forces behind them is certainly not a trivial matter. Moreover, Lance also has charges of smuggling of cultural relics.

In any case, knowing the news in advance, Qi Yanyu could not just sit by and ignore it. He said to Jonathan: "I know. Could you give me a copy of the details you checked?"

Jonathan nodded, "Of course you are. Are you going to remind the Ministry of Public Security to arrest people? If you do, it would be best to get Smeyer out. I will definitely be willing to provide information to cooperate with the investigation."

Qi Yan said: "Try your best, it is not so easy."

Jonathan just said that, did not really have much hope, this topic did not continue to talk about for long.

Qi Yan then used his identity to tell his elder brother Qi Heng first, and then Qi Heng raised the issue privately with senior officials in charge of related work. Because the information and evidence prepared by Qi Yan were quite sufficient, this news was valued and related actions were quickly arranged in secret. However, Qi Yan and Shu Zimu could not participate in the latter.

Because of Lance, Qi Yan and Shu Zimu naturally remembered the Xue family who was deceived by Lance, so they took a look at their current situation. Then they found out that it was almost time for Xue Li to be released from prison.

Xue Li's original sentence was five years. Later, because of Qi Yan's arrangement, it was added for more than a year under various factors, but he is now out of prison.

Xue Li had certainly not had a good time in prison. Although he was under fifty years of age when he was released from prison, he looked old in his sixties or seventies. Moreover, not only the appearance, the internal condition of the body has also deteriorated significantly, and the life expectancy is greatly reduced.

Knowing that Xue Li was about to be released from prison, Qi Yan was a little worried that the other party would come back to entangle Shu Zimu again. This is very likely, because in the current state of the Xue family, Xue Li will definitely not be willing to accept it after he is released from prison.

Although Shu Zimu didn't have to be afraid of Xue Li looking for something, it wasn't a happy thing to be targeted by his biological father.

Shu Zimu also had such a guess, but he did not care about it. Xue Li had never succeeded before, not to mention now.

When Xue Li was released from prison, no one went to the prison to pick him up.

Although he had guessed this matter long ago, Xue Li still found it difficult to accept when he actually faced it. Especially when the person who was released from prison during the same period was hugged and cried by his loved ones, it was even more desolate compared to his orphanage.

He could only describe the difficulty and inquiries, and then found Yao Yue's current residence.

It was a small and crowded rental house. Originally, the few houses they left were rented out. Yao Yue did not have a job and had to take care of Xue Lin and Xue Yu, and could only live on rent.

Yao Yue went to the hospital, Xue Li kept waiting at the door until the other party came back at night. When she saw Xue Li, she showed strong disgust after she was surprised.

The two quarreled and even started. As a result, Xue Li, who suffered a lot of internal injuries, failed to control Yao Yue, but was beaten lightly. In the end, Yao Yue threw him hundreds of dollars and let him take care of himself later. Even if the rent in the house was for Xue Lin and Xue Yu's medical expenses, they would have nothing to do with each other.