chapter 82

Geetha's pov :

I was eating the smoking hot sandwich which was one of the most delicious delicacy which most of the people here eat.

Thankfully it's not made bland or full of leafy vegetables like what we think about hospital food.

While I was doing that two alpha males are having a showdown.
Adi's eyes were blazing in anger when ever Vinay was filling up my plate with extra tomato ketchup just how I like it.
He was indirectly taunting my husband for not knowing my likes and all.
I agree we don't know much about us...but I also think we know the deepest parts of us which remains unknown to the rest of the society.

If we spend more time...converse more I think we will overcome this barrier.

I placed my hand as I saw his frown which was deepened...
Gosh!!! Is he taking all the silly things vinay doing seriously??

I don't want him to think about anything. I want us to give time for us.
For our relation to bloom into a beautiful flower which never withers.

"He is just trying to rile you up." I said to Adi loudly not bothering that even Vinay could hear my voice.

Anu was grumpily mumbling something under her breathe which I couldn't hear properly.
May be either I did not paid much attention or she spoken in a hushed tone.

But much to my dismay vinay still winked at me playfully.

I sighed not knowing what to do these two people who are behaving like adamant kids. One teasing other while the other way busy drilling holes through other.

Suddenly Anitha stood up saying
"Come Geetha let's go back. I can't tolerate them anymore." She was glaring at Vinay... obviously she can't do the same with adi as apparently he is a senior for us and also she used to respect hima me was a little fangirl of my husband.
She just admired him for the passion he had towards the medical field.
But I did not feel bad. She is my friend and also she don't like him that way ...i mean like a woman loves a man...like i love him.

I nodded my head while even the most nicest Anu was glaring vinay too , to which he gulped .

He didn't got affected from mine and my husband's glares and now he was afraid of the meek girls intense glares.

We girls left the boys alone to sulk as i dumped my plate in the dustbin.
I saw it's almost time for us to go back , so we all immediately rushed to our wards.

Until 8'O clock in the morning i had to do the continuos deliveries with the help of few nurses as we are the 0nly one on duty in the labor room.
Another two doctors were busy doing cesarian sections.

I sighed as I felt happy...finally time to go home and spend some time with Adi.
Even if it's just hugging him and falling asleep as I know Adi must be as tired as me or even more as their department it even more busier than mine.

I went to the female changing room as i  removed my apron on the way clutching my I'd with one hand.

I was about to change my clothes I heard a knock on the door...
I corrected my dress as I answered the door.

It was Anu...which brought my lips to widen.
"Are you going home too?? Why don't you join us. I will ask him to drop you on the way." I offered her as she always travels in a bus...as you know they never come on time taking away our precious resting hours.

She smiled a bit but she shook her head.
But before I could convince her she spoke up.
"Geetha , I came to convey the message of HOD. You had to do day shift today too."