chapter 76

Geetha's pov :

Just when our lips were about to meet I asked a question which made him freeze...I can feel the tensed muscles of his chest but my whole concentration was on other thing.

He didn't utter a word.
But I couldn't help but feel more disappointed at that.

He doesn't like me I guess I thought.

I have been saying this to myself but still I can't come in terms with that fact.

How I wish it wasn't a fact!!

I wanted to cry again...but not infront of him.
So I pushed him lightly on his chest to keep him at distance as I took few steps back.

But I wasn't succeeded in that too.
I felt like something is holding me back.

That's when I saw him...holding my pallu.

I glared at him angrily for doing that. I so wanted to punch him hard and disfigure that handsome face for which I could die for.

Jerk!!! I mentally cursed.

I cleared my throat to grab his attention as I felt he is lost somewhere.

He could get lost to wherever he want after leaving my pallu...why the hell is he even holding that???
I muttered under my breathe angrily.

"What??" I heard him whisper.

"Nothing of your concern. Leave me."" I said signalling towards the piece of cloth he is holding onto.

"Huh??" He voiced out.

"My pallu." I said again but he didn't withdraw his hold but instead came a step forward.

And his two steps was equal to mine few steps...blame his long legs

I so wanted to whine that it's so injustice that he got long legs while mine...argh!!!

But he as always ignored me holding me by my arm as he pulled me to himself.

"What did you just say??" He whispered slowly.

"What??" I asked not understanding what was he refering to.

"Geetha...just say what you said before. Once again.." he said in exasperation.

"Adi do you love me???" I said again confusedly.

He grinned in satisfaction making me piss off even more.
The guts if him to do that.

Already he refused me... that's alright he had got all the rights to do that.
But he want to do that again...

Like hell I would let him do that.

I started wriggling in his arms...and loosened his hold on my arm.

But he removed his arms and held my waist as he pulled me more to him.

I frowned as I tried to push him back.
But all of my attempts were futile.
So I instead glared at him intensely trying to scare the shit out of him.

But what I got as response made me clutch my hair tightly...mentally.

He freaking chuckled when I am dead serious.

"Go away jerk!!!" I shouted not caring about any thing at that moment.

Even he seemed to be shock as he didn't expect my outburst.
His hand which was on my waist tightened as his right hand graced my bare waist giving away the goosebumps along the path his hand travelled.

My breath hitched at our proximity.

It felt so intimate...
After our marriage may be this was the first time I got this feelings...
I mean I always want to kiss him but the dilemma in which I am is very new to me.