chapter 68

Geetha's pov :

Argh...I felt uncomfortable as if I am  sleeping on the hard floor.
A frown adorned my forehead as I woke up quite unwillingly trying to sit up on my knees without opening my eyes as I already know that I would have to fight with the morning sun if I open them now.

But I suddenly fell back to the place I was in and now my body was aching lightly as I was pressed into a hard surface.

I was little shocked as I open my eyes in worry only to squint them as the rays fell on my eyes.

I blinked my eyes furiously as I tried to move back as I slept on my stomach...
That's how I usually sleep , it's such a comfortable position to sleep in.

My eyes widened...may be they would fall out of the sockets.

It was HIM....

Ok as you guys already guessed it is my husband , my dearest husband who tries to create space between us always.
I am now all over him and his arms were keeping me in place.
My heart beat fastened seeing at the close proximity we are currently.
He was still sleeping peacefully and looking as cute as a baby but his manly arms are saying otherwise.

So this was the hard surface I was sleeping on!!! I wondered in my head.

' It's all because of your crazy sleeping habits Geetha.
You should be a bit more careful when you sleep with him.
By now he might be already knowing about my terrible sleep habits.

But what can I do??? I am habitual to sleep hugging my pillow daily.
I thought he might be one of them.' I justified myself.

'Yes...you considered this handsome species whose body is as hard as rock due to the exercises as a pillow.' my subconscious mocked me making me speechless as I don't really have anything to revert back that statement.
I will sound more foolish than I already am.

Suddenly I felt some movement in my waist...it was him.

'Is he waking up already???' I panicked and tried to free myself.

I squirmed when I felt his hold becoming even hard to free myself.
I was anxious as I don't know how to react nonchalantly when this closeness of us is effecting me a lot.

He only agreed to act infront of glfamilu but now I crossed the limits...
Honestly I was not a bit sorry being like this as we are husband and wife but only worried about his reaction.

I took a deep breath as anyhow I am gonna face this right now , willingly or unwillingly.

I slowly opened my eyes only to meet with Adi's orbs which were intensely looking at me while his hair was fallen on his forehead giving him boy next door look.

I gulped audibly...

His eyes shifted down...down to my lips making me gulp once again as I run my tongue along lips.
Under his stares I bit my lips in nervousness.

"Don't bite them so furiously." He hoarsely said as he loosened his hold on my waist...looking straight into my eyes.

I just continued looking at him forgetting to blink my eyes because I found it very hard to avert my eyes from his eyes...

They seem to cast a magic spell on me.
I feel like he can see through my soul.
And I am allowing him to see me...
Rightnow I feel like everything is alright between us.
We have flown back to our college days, the initial days where we just kissed.

As if suddenly thrown back into harsh reality he cleared his throat that I came out of my initial trance.

"Umm let's get up." He said that's when I realised that even after his arms are not wounded around me anymore I was still in my initial position...sleeping completely on him while I hold his shoulders for support.