𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑩𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏

Start from the beginning

"Thanks for coming guys." Wooyoung said with a smile.

"Anytime Woo, where's San?" Seonghwa asked.

"He went to get some coffee. He should be back in a bit." Wooyoung replied.

Seonghwa nod before he sat down on the couch. Yeosang helped Wooyoung sit up and handed him a fruit bowl he prepared for him. Wooyoung gave him a smile as he took the fork from Yeosang's hand and began eating. A couple of minutes later the door opened, causing Seonghwa to turn his head.

"You guys are here." San said with a smile.

"Yes we are." Seonghwa said as he pat the space next to him.

"Hwa, the bag." Yeosang said as he nod towards the bag next to Seonghwa.

"Yeosang packed some food for you. Eat up." Seonghwa said as he handed San the bag.

"Thanks Sang." San said with a smile.

"You're welcome. It's noting too extra, just a couple of sandwiches. I don't mind doing these things." Yeosang said, "I'm happy he let's me into the kitchen." He then whispered to Wooyoung who chuckle.

"Do you guys know how much he's dilated?" Yeosang asked.

"When we got here, after the nurses checked him he was at a two with contractions thirty minutes apart." San informed.

"Thirty minutes!?" Yeosang exclaimed.

"Yeah, but when they come, it's really painful." Wooyoung said.

"How long have you guys been here?" Seonghwa asked.

"Since nine thirty. He started complaining about his back hurting alot, when we got here his doctor said he was going into labor." San said before he finished his sandwich and gulping some of his coffee.

Yeosang was about to speak but he felt Wooyoung began to hold his hand tightly. Taking the bowl from him and resting it on the side table, Yeosang switched positions with San as another contraction came.

Yeosang went next to Seonghwa and took a seat as he observed his hyung. Seonghwa held onto his hand and gave him a smile. San was brushing back Wooyoung's hair with ice hand as he held his hand with the other. Wooyoung was breathing through the contraction before he felt a huge stinging sensation, squeezing San's hand tighter letting out a groan.

"B-babe, my water just broke." Wooyoung breathed out.

San eyes widened and looked at Seonghwa who was already standing. He gave San a smile before leaving to call the doctor. A few minutes passed and Wooyoung's contractions died down a bit and San helped him change his clothes and the padding under him.

Seonghwa returned with Wooyoung's doctor and San thanked him.

"Wooyoung, Mr. Park told me that your water broke. So I'm going to check you again." Mrs. Shin said.

Seonghwa and Yeosang excused themselves and exited the room, giving Wooyoung his privacy. They took a walk pass the nursery seeing a few newborns asleep. Yeosang held his belly and smiled before looking at Seonghwa.

"I'm scared but also excited for our baby boys to enter this world." Yeosang said.

Seonghwa smiled at him before giving him a hug.

"I'm excited and scared as well, I don't want to see you in pain for long hours of the night or day." Seonghwa said.

Yeosang smiled as he hugged him back.

"Just promise me to hold my hand through it all." Yeosang said looking up at Seonghwa.

"I promise." Seonghwa smiled before giving Yeosang a quick yet soft kiss.

Yeosang smiled and they took a walk to the hospital's cafeteria. Seonghwa had message San and told him that they would be back soon, leaving them both in the privacy of the room. Seonghwa bought Yeosang a few snacks before the walked out were there were benches.

"It's ten minutes away from the New Year." Yeosang said as he looked at his phone.

"It is. Who would have thought we'd spend it in a hospital." Seonghwa said with a laugh.

Seonghwa put his hand around Yeosang's shoulder and Yeosang cuddled into him as they looked up at the sky.

"Are you frightened for our future?" Yeosang softly asked.

"I'm not. Maybe a little scared to enter parenthood, but we'll stick it through together." Seonghwa said before smiling.

Yeosang smiled at his response. He was ready to take on another year with Seonghwa, no matter what was going to happen. As the time drew nearer to the New Year, they heard the staff of the hospital began the count down.

Seonghwa and Yeosang looked at each other with a smile.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1"

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1"

Yeosang smiled.

"Happy New Year Master." Yeosang said.

"Happy New Year Pup." Seonghwa replied.

Yeosang smiled as Seonghwa leaned in and connected their lips. Yeosang's hands were on Seonghwa's neck and Seonghwa's hands rested on Yeosang's baby bump.

Seonghwa and Yeosang made their way back to Wooyoung's room when they saw nurses rushing in. Making their way to the door before being stopped by Mrs. Shin.

"Wooyoung has gone into labor and about to begin the delivery, we kindly ask you to wait outside please." Mrs. Park said before closing the door.

Seonghwa sat down and held Yeosang. He knew Yeosang would be worried. He kept reassuring him that Wooyoung and his baby would be fine. Seonghwa took out his phone and quickly informed the others before returning to holding Yeosang's hands. After what seemed like forever but in reality was thirty-five minutes, Mrs. Shin opened the door and smiled at the two males.

"You guys may enter now." Mrs. Shin said before she left along with her nurses.

Yeosang was the first to enter followed by Seonghwa. Yeosang gasp at the beautiful baby girl that was resting in Wooyoung's arms. Wooyoung looked up at him and smiled.

"Meet our baby girl, Choi Hana." Wooyoung smiled as he looked down at her.

Wooyoung then handed her to San who smiled widely as a few tears of happiness slowly slipped out.

"Welcome to the world baby Hana. Daddy finally has you in his arms." San said with a smile.

Yeosang smiled at them. He was happy for Wooyoung and San. He leaned into Seonghwa as he looked at the couple and their daughter. San looked at Yeosang before approaching him with a smile.

"Do you want to hold her Sang?" San asked.

"Can I?" Yeosang responded and both Wooyoung and San nod.

Yeosang carefully held her as San placed her into his arms. Yeosang broke out into a smile as he swayed lightly.

"Hello baby Hana, this is your uncle Yeosang holding you." Yeosang said.

"And this is your Uncle Seonghwa, welcome to the world baby Hana." Seonghwa said as he stood next to Yeosang.

After holding her for a while, he brought her back to her Papa with a smile. Wooyoung held her and adjusted her blanket a bit.

"We came here as fast as we could!!" Mingi said as they all entered.

There eyes immediately fell upon WooSan's bundle of joy. They awed as they walked up to the bed and welcomed her to her new home. Yeosang and Seonghwa looked at each other with a smile. They both were ready to take on whatever is in store for this year and the future.