09|𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘟 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳

Start from the beginning

"You look healthy (y/n)." He spoke.

Your eyes lit up and you gazed up at him eagerly. "I do?"

He nodded. "Yes, the perfect vessel for a hunter in training."

You smiled brightly and Kite grinned softly in reply, showcasing his slightly crooked teeth. This young Mother Nature laying next to him has much to learn, that's why he took her on. Knowing a power like hers is vital to the earth it's important she stays in the right path.

Being that Kite was lost in thought from his staring you picked up a few strands of his soft silver locks and began braiding them.

It knocked the animal hunter out of his deep thinking, giving you his sole attention.

"I feel that it is appropriate to ask now, what did you steal from the market?" You questioned.

Kite removed his hands from around you and got up from the bed and went over to the closet where he pulled out his travel bag.

He slung it over his shoulder and came back to the bed then handed it to you.

You giddily opened it and saw that there was some snacks, handy supplies, and surprisingly a box of pads.

You pulled the pads out and looked at Kite who sat across from you, eying you like a hawk.

"Thanks." You said sweetly.

"You're welcome, I saw that you packed some with ya on the boat but after the attack they got lost at sea."

His gesture made you smile, especially since he got the right brand and size.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door and quickly kite put his shirt on and answered it.

"Greetings." A young boy with brown curly hair said.

"Hello." Kite replied.

The little boy handed him a pair of clothes along with a bucket, a bar of soap, and a few towels.

"These are from Captain Harper, he said to meet him at the top deck in an hour or so." The boy informed.

Kite nodded and patted the boys head. "Thank you, what's you're name little one?" He asked.

"My name is Gaz." He replied.

"We'll see you later, Gaz." Kite replied as he waved goodbye then shut the door.

He walked over to you and handed you the bar of soap, towel, and a pair of the clothing.

"You shower first he said, there's a water pump over by the corner. I will wait outside the door. Knock when you're finished."

You nodded and watched as kite grabbed his hat and sword off the dresser then walked out the door and closed it shut.

You immediately took off your dress and underwear then walked over to the water pump and turned it on.

It was cold at first then turned warm as you moved the lever to the right side.

You splashed the water over your body then began scrubbing yourself with the bar of soap until you were completely clean.

After that you turned off the water and dried yourself off with the towel before getting dressed.