08|𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘟 𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘟 𝘖𝘧 𝘟 𝘚𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴

You sat at a large wooden table next to the captain as you were served a plate of fresh bread, cheese, roast beef and beer

It was loud as the whole crew sat amongst each other, guzzling down loads of booze and talking to one another.

"So how do you like my ship so far?" The captain asked.

"It's very nice, you're crew seems to get along well, I bet you're a good leader to them."

"I hope so, to run a ship it takes a willing leader... that's why we're so successful now."

"That's good." You smiled as you took a gulp of your large beer.

Kite who sat across from you at the front of the bar sat quietly all to himself as he sipped a large glass of water.

He was brainstorming a plan of escape for tomorrow as he didn't want to help find some stupid treasure.

But he kept getting distracted front time to time as he eyed you talking to Captain Harper. He was slightly annoyed but tried his best to brush off the feeling as he had to concentrate.

You happened to notice his glances and it made you uncomfortable, you thought he was judging you from how friendly you were with the captain. But you were just playing nice as to not arouse suspicion.

But as the night continued things started to get rowdy as some of the crew decided to play some tunes on their instruments.

"Hey Captain!" A scruffy man yelled as he sat at his piano. "What should I play?"

"Hmm, I don't know." He replied. "Let's ask our guest Kahla."

Captain Harper turned to look at you and quickly became intrigued seeing you stare at Kite. He thought to himself a plan for his own amusement.

"Let's play something utterly dramatic~" He cooed.

The entire crew whistled and cheered as they began the tune, it knocked you out of your intense staring and you turned to your side to see Captain Harper with his hand out to you.

Not wanting to be the center of attention you turned away awkwardly but it was no use as Captain Harper grabbed your arm and forced you up from your seat.

Kite saw and gripped his sword as he stood up watching from afar.

You stood under a bright light at the center of the room with Captain Harper who circled around you as he eyed you with a seductive look.

He held a long sharp sword in his hand and waved it around to the rhythm of the music. With each swing a satisfying whistle sounds and adds a feminine 'tah' to the defining melody.

You didn't know what was happening and just stood with your guard up.

Kite though, knew exactly what was happening and so he called out your disguise name, "Kahla!" He roared softly as he threw to you his sword.