Chapter 2 - Sleepless

I took a glass of water and went to my room and put it on my bedside table, I laid there for a couple of minutes just thinking, but soon I fell asleep. When I fell asleep I had a nightmare, this was unexpected and weird to me since I never really had gotten nightmares since I was a little kid.
The nightmare
It all seemed so familiar, I felt like I'd been here before. I took a good look around that's when I realized where I was, it was the train station. It felt even more uncomfortable then last time I was here, it was darker and bigger but also more beautiful in some kind of way. I went to the vending machines again since I felt a little more safe over there, I sat down between two vending machines not knowing what to do, why did I even come here in the first place? I don't remember. The vending machines suddenly started to glow in an almost frightening way, it was so beautiful but scary. I stood up in shock not knowing what to do while I had the most shocked face I could ever make, I looked around in fear and wondered what was going to happen to me. "hello? Is anyone there?!" I screamed with a shaking voice, I got a reply "don't worry darling, this won't hurt." "What do you mean?! What are you talking about?!" I said while I slowly walked a little backwards. "it'll all be over soon don't worry" The frightening person said. Out of curiosity I came out from the shadow I was in just to see who it was, out of nothing a person started running towards me.
I suddenly I woke up with a headache felling ice cold and it felt like I'd gotten a heart attack, I laid down again and I knew I couldn't sleep after that no matter how hard I tried to, I took my phone off the bedside table and saw a message, I opened it and it said,
'hey'
I had no idea who it was. No information or anything, I had never texted thi srandom person before. Who was it?
'who are you?'
I replied, I just couldn't leave it, I was way to weirded out from it to let it hang.
'I'm that guy you lost against in chess, you gave me your phone number, remember?'
He replied, of course it was him, how stupid could I just be? Who else would it be?
'oh! Hi, sorry I totally forgot about all that, I've just had a long day after the chess game!'
I said, I didn't want to sound weird.
'it's quite alright, don't worry! And I'm sorry but if you don't mind I'd like to sleep now, I have lots of plans for tomorrow'
Wow, I guess it's fair I took so long to respond and it's almost 1 am, I should let him sleep.
'oh, don't worry you can sleep if you want to, I'm not gonna stop you!'
I was going to say more but, it would've been too cringe to say it all.
'bye!'
Wow, his reply was really simple, I mean fair it is really late and he's tired.
I smiled at the text and turned around in bed facing my charger, and I put my phone to charge. I had nothing to do, I decided to go watch some TV, I went to the living room and turned on the TV. I went to the kitchen and made some popcorn, I put on a movie about dogs, what could be a better choice to make you get less scared?. I sat and enjoyed the movie for an hour but I stopped the movie to go to the bathroom, but right before I went to the bathroom I heard something crashing. It sounded like glass breaking I was so afraid. What if it was like my nightmare, just in my house and in real life this time. I turned on some light at least I didn't have to get killed in darkness this time. I took a knife from the kitchen and slowly went around the house looking in every corner of my eye, room after room I found nothing. Was I being paranoid again? Wait no! I hadn't checked on my mom! What if someone hurt her! I rushed to her room immediately and pushed open the door with all the force I had, and to my surprise my mom wasn't hurt at all. "I'm so sorry sweetie, I didn't mean to wake you up! I'm really sorry I just wanted to see if you were home yet and I nearly triped and the vase fell over, I'm so sorry!" she said with tears in her eyes. I was so relieved that she wasn't hurt in anyway.
"hey mom it's quite alright! You didn't wake me up, I was already awake, I'm so sorry I didn't call you in the train, I forgot I'm sorry" I said while getting a broom from the corner of our living room to get the big pieces of glass. "mom please don't move i dont want you getting hurt, just give me a second and I'll help you okay?" "okay, I'll just stay right here" she replied with a worried face. I felt so bad for scaring her, I got the big pieces of glass and took the vacuum and took the rest of the glass of the floor. "I'm so sorry sweetie, I really didn't mean to nock it over! I'll buy you a new one" she said out of nowhere, I quickly replied "no mom, don't bother it's okay, it's just a vase don't worry it's fine!" I said with a smile on my face. "how about you come into the living room room with me and we can sleep in there together like a sleepover, that way I'm sure you're save" "okay.. I'd like that" she said. To be honest that wasn't the only reason I wanted her to sleep in the living room with me, I was way to scared to sleep alone right now. I took her hand and sat her on the couch, I got a mattress and put it right beside the couch. "do you want to sleep on the couch or the mattress mom?" I asked, "I'll take the mattress honey, thank you" she replied. I helped her get down to the mattress and gave her the remote she she could decide what she wanted to watch, honestly I was happy she chose the mattress that way I could see her to make sure she's safe without having to move to much. At this point I didn't even need to pee anymore, I was to scared to go alone and I didn't want to bother my mother. It was now 3 am and the flim she put on just finished, I tried to sleep again, maybe having my mom besides me would make me have a good dream, and again I was surprised. I fell asleep within minutes and I had the best dream ever, having my mom besides me always helped.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thank you so much for reading all the way to the end of the 2nd chapter!

Please consider voting and comment please give me some feedback I don't mind criticism at all!

Thank you!