~ Chapter Four ~

Começar do início

She still look fine as hell.

"Mommy!" Olive hugged her bottom half looking up cheesing at her mom's face.

"Hi babyy" denise hugged her back.

They talked for a minute as we walked to the car.

I opened their door and they both got in.

Once Olive buckled herself up I pulled out the driveway.

"You ready to have fun baby." Denise asked

"Yes" both me and Olive said.

I only said it mess with her.

She smiled at me and rolled her eyes while Olive was in the back giggling.

"Don't start" she said to me in a low voice where only me and her can hear.

"I love you too" I said a little louder so Olive could hear.

She gasped in the back making me laugh.

"Mommy and Daddy sitting in a tree, k i s s i n g." She sung.

"We are not kissing Olive." Denise said looking back at her.

"Its not like we haven't." I whispered

She gave me a look making me laugh.

For the rest of the ride we just talked to Olive about school, dance class, and other stuff she has been doing lately.

"Let's go have some fun." I parked the car and helped Olive out the car.

We walked in with us both holding Olive's hand with her in between us.

We when got in I paid for everything and went and had fun with my lil family.

As long as they smiling I'm good.

Ashley

"I'm liking this so far." Margret, my client said.

I'm showing her an apartment.

She's been trying to find a place to move into quickly. She recently had relationship issues and wants to find a small but spacious area to live and I think it's the perfect spot for her.

"Well your going to love it when we're done." I told her as I made my way to the kitchen.

"Okay this is a nice small stylish dining table right next to the kitchen. It's very you and I like it myself."