Day Two

"So Jessica?" Hotch asked, my vision snapping away from Spencer.

"Have you found a profile on the male in the video?" he added on.

I stood up and laid my files down on the table.

"Joshua Kilmer is twenty-seven years old. According to mother, Lynda Kilmer, said Joshua had always had an obsessive personality. Didn't like to let go of things," I spoke.

"So he was a hoarder?" Spencer asked.

I nodded.

"Joshua has a suspicious criminal record. There's some robberies, but it's mostly sexual harassment and attempted rapes," I added on.

They all looked at me, Spencer giving me a 'keep going' look.

"Joshua works as a guidance counsellor at the all girls school down on Caraway Street. His appearance may be altered a bit because Caitlyn, his last known victim, had punched him in the mandible and nasal bones numerous times," I explained.

"JJ," I started, her giving me a nod.

"I remember you saying that from the bodies we have found, some frontal bone had been missing?" I finished.

"Yes. On each female body, a large piece of their frontal bone was definitely cut from their skull." she told me.

I nodded. I passed everyone a picture of Joshua. He was very handsome, I had to admit to myself. He had blonde hair and grey eyes girls would die to have.

"This is Joshua. According to files, he was a ladies' man. Loved the attention. Got in her pants then left.," I told everyone.

"If Joshua is a hoarder, he should still have the pieces of frontal bone from the victims either in his office at the school or his apartment down that road. That's why we need to get Joshua in our custody as soon as possible," I finished off. I sat down as Hotch stood up.

"Garcia?" he asked, causing my mom to nod.

"Since this is your last day, would you like to stay here or keep Jessica here?" he asked her.

She looked towards me and smiled.

"I think Jessica should go out on the field once before she's locked in the office," she replied, causing me to smile.

"Alright, everyone in the rovers and cruisers. Let's go!" Hotch exclaimed, causing us all to jump up and run for the car.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

As we got to the school, Spencer passed me a gun. My eyes widened. I hated using guns.

"It's alright. Just stay behind me," Derek chuckled.

I walked behind him, keeping my gun up as Derek had taught me. Spencer and I walked behind Derek, Hotch and JJ. We arrived to the guidance counsellor office and Derek knocked on the door.

"Joshua Kilmer, open the door right now!" he screamed.

After several attempts to get Joshua to open the door, my dad kicked it open. We looked around to find it vacant. I looked up.

"Oh. My. God," I whispered.

Spencer came to my side.

"What is it?" he asked, and I pointed up.  

On the ceiling fan was a girl hanging by a rope.