(🎄Christmas special🎄) Malak x female reader

Everyone was here the gold watchers, the ducklings, Agatha even the other nightmares. They were just talking, having fun. I was just sitting on the couch watching a movie with Malak while Bierce was preparing the food. Agatha helping the monkeys with the decorations, while the ducklings were singing Christmas songs. Everything went so swell until everyone had to come to the dining table and eat. 

Y/n sat there still watching the movie. She didn't want to go eat she wants to stay here and finish the movie. Agatha walked up to her yanking onto her dress gently, she looked up at Y/n with a happy expression while smiling at her.

"Mommy! it's time to eat, Bierce is finished making dinner for everyone and we can't start it without you!" Agatha said with a smile. Y/n looked at Agatha with a gentle smile, and pat her head while laughing.

"Okay Okay Agatha I'm coming." Y/n said while holding onto her hand while walking to the dining. When they walked to the kitchen to the dining room, everyone started to greet them with smiles onto the their eyes and faces. Everyone started to greet Y/n when she walking into the room.

"Greetings lady Y/n, Merry Christmas." One of the Gold watchers said to Y/n when she walked into the room, The baby bears ran out of their chairs and ran up to Y/n hugging her by her hips. Y/n laughed at this and said hello to the gold watcher that said hello. The baby bears carried her to her chair and sat her down on the chair gently, they pushed her chair for her and smiled at her while running back to their chairs.

Malak sat next to Y/n as he smiled and starts to eat his food. Y/n takes her fork and began to start eating her food, While she eats her food she gets pulled onto Malak's lap, Y/n starts to blush at the impact as he happened in a quick second. Malak smiles again and feeds Y/n his food, Y/n gladly eats the food with him. What they didn't know was that there was a misled-toe on top of them. 

The baby bears watched in awe as they saw the misled-toe. The Nightmares looked at the mistle toe in awe as Mama Bear started to shush the baby bears while the mistle-toe lowered. Malak took notice at everyone aweing at him and Y/n. He was confused at the moment until he looked up to see a Mistle-Toe. His eyes widen in shock but quickly turned into a flirty look as he looked at Y/n. Y/n looked at Malak but looked up at the Mistle-Toe as well then began to blush a lot of shading of red. She went to turn her head away from Malak but as soon as she tried to, He grabbed her chin and made her look at him. She looks at him with a shock expression as she is still blushing at the impact.

"You look really beautiful when you blush, my dear." Malak says with a smirk as he began to make a move. Y/n took notice and moved in as well, Once they moved into the kiss they're lips touched, which caused everyone to cheer and clap for them.

Malak wrapped his arms around Y/n as Y/n had wrapped her arms around his neck. Kissing into the beautiful atmosphere, forgetting that everyone else was in the room with them. Baby bears and Agatha started Ewing at them playfully. They didn't care, all they cared was having each other. wrapped around in each other's arms, feeling safe with one another. They felt.. Peaceful.

Once they pulled away from the kiss everyone still went on and cheered for them, Malak chuckles at Y/n, as Y/n looked at him with a smile. They soon hugged each other in their own embraces, feeling relieved to feel their warmth's. Malak was so happy to have Y/n in his arms, safe and sound.

And he will always protect her no matter what.  

(I'm so sorry that this one was short, I have a lot of things in my mind and I'm still working on making the story for the next final chapters of Dark Deception. Please hold on tight and hold on to your wigs because I'll try my best to catch up with the updates of the game. I know this may be a little late but Happy Holidays and stay safe. Love you! ^^)

{Closed Doors}Yandere Malak x Female readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें