(Chapter 10) Torment Therapy

(Y/n's Pov)

I look at Bierce, Bierce looks at me with pride. She was smiling, I was smiling and we both looked at the portal that had just opened up, The portal was disturbing a bit. It had a nurse on it with a paper bag on??? What? I walked over to the portal and turn at Bierce with an Unsure face.

"We're half way there, love Just four pieces to go, Don't disappoint me now." She said walking over to me putting a hand on my shoulder. I sighed while closing my eyes, lowering my head with doubt. But I lifted my head back up while Bierce is rubbing circles on my back, Turning to her opening my eyes.

"I won't" I said while taking deep breaths I try to gather myself whole again, walking to the portal. But was stopped by a gate bar. I sighed.  Bierce spoke again.

"You need to get that soul shard to get the gate to open. Naturally, it's behind the bars."

"Bierce I like you but I can see that it's obvious."

"Okay, Okay, love but If Malak won't let us get the shard, we'll have to make the orb come to us."

"That sounds like a plan."

"Of course, Go to the ring alter."

I walked back to the ring alter, Once again pressing my hands onto the cold stone statue asking it for a new power up which granted my wish in one touch of it.

"I just need to make a few more changes in your brain, Is that okay Love?"

"Yeah, that's okay."

Bierce focuses on me while the ring alter did the same for me as well, granting me the power up to bring things close to me, which was called "TELEKINESIS 2." Woah. I pull my hand from the now cold and warm statue, turning to the Portal again I walked into the portal, taking deep breaths again as the iron bars are standing before me. I reach out my hand and with that a ZAP

That was so loud caused me to flinch as the shard had sink into my body, Feeling shock I look up at the now rising iron bars and looked back down to the door at the end of the corridor.  I ran to the door and was teleported into a hospital. I looked around to see my surroundings and see that I was outside. Can I just escape? Wait. No.

"A hospital. Well I guess everyone has to face their demons, sooner or later. Maybe this place can help you with that."

"Bierce if you don't shut the f-"

~Time skip to the hospital after aggressively cussing out Bierce :D~

Hmm.  I look around the hospital which appeared to be a strip club?? Is this the wrong place? I thought it would be abandoned...Whatever, I just want to get this shit over with and go home as I want to. Maybe Malak will get off my tail about "Wanting me to be his and pick this...Things..."

I walk over to the center of the statue with discomfort written on my face, feeling weird that I'm in here with a bunch of nurses that are doing the stripper dance. I scoff and walk around it avoid them, Looking for shards.  I stop at my tracks to turn around to see the gold watchers starring at me with pure evil in their eyes. I flipped them off and continued on with my journey of finding the shards.

I walk towards a desk with a nurse, talking on the phone with someone. I get a little nervous by her presence and shook off the pain. I stopped at the front desk looking at the nurse with sweat coming down my face, scared that she might try something vial.

"Bierce, I see. Yep we can handle that!. Absolutely, Leave it to us. You don't have to about a thing! Well speak of the devil! Looks like she just walked in. Ooh and she's a looker too! I'll get back to you shortly. Okay? Bye-Bye!"