(Chapter 3) Elementary Evil

"Eight more pieces to go. Are you ready to try another Nightmare?" Bierce asked with a bit of bitterness in her voice.

I nodded with annoyance and walked up to that was next to the Monkey Portal, It was a little girl in it but evil. Something was telling me not to go to the portal, But if I didn't then there will be consequences to my actions. So I went into the portal to collect more of the shards.

As I went into the portal, I saw a barrier blocking the entrance of the door. I was confused but most of all angry because I want to get everything over with.

"Malak has blocked the entrance. I think he likes you very much."

"You think?" I asked in annoyance

"You don't have to be bitter, love. I understand how it feels doing all of these tasks on your own with monsters chasing after you left and right. Now please go to the ring alter. I can unlock the power to boost your speed for brief periods of time."

I walked into Bierce's ballroom, to see the ring alter glowing a bit, I walked closer and started to touch it. I felt so energized, But I didn't waste it....yet.

"Use it wisely. And don't thank me- we'll work that out later." She said with a smug on her face. I rolled my eyes and walked back to the portal with the barrier blocking the way. Once I saw the barrier I ran through it, the barrier broke into pieces. But now the corridor was, even more, darker than it was before. I went through the door to see an abandoned school.

"Don't you ever miss your school days? After all, it was the time were innocent" Bierce said mockingly and in a consent voice

I growled with stubbornness and I stomped my foot on the floor. I don't even want to do this shit. All I wanted was to go back home and relax in my bedroom and to see my family and friends again. But now I'm stuck in this shithole until I get out of it.

"Another barrier. You know what to do" She said in a mugful voice.

"Yeah, yeah whatever Bierce," I said in annoyance

I walked up to the barrier and ran into it again. It was so satisfying to hear the barrier break into pieces. I continued running Until I saw a school bus blocking the way a little bit. I really didn't care about that right now.

I kept running through the halls until I was near to doors that were connected together. I opened the door to only see chairs and...a stage. My head clicks a memory when I was on the stage with my best friends. We were playing around while the teacher wasn't here. It was a fun memory for me to keep in my heart forever.

"Oooh, a new mommy! I'm so Excited, Welcome! I heard I was getting a mommy here soon. So I've put together this little welcoming party for ya! It's really nice to have a mother to play with. Don't tell the others...But they've been getting pretty boring lately. Hehe But you'll spice things up around here won't ya mother? You can share everything with me, mommy, all your secrets, all your mistakes, All your pain. that's what families are for, Right?

As she dissappeared, I jumped a lot in fear. What did she mean by Mother/Mommy? I didn't want to be a mother. I have a life already. Well for now I don't but I just don't want to be one right now.

"Looks like school's back in session," Bierce said with a bit of shock in her voice I started walking until I heard a-

"Ready or Not! Here I come, Mommy!"

My back shivers, I started walking around finding and collecting shards. I pulled out my tablet. To tack these shards down and to know their locations. Luckily I found most of the shards.

"That's all of the shards, But it's only half. The ring barrier is still active, there must be more in another part of the school, Hurry, and find the next zone.

"Sure do captain," I said with hope in my voice.

~Time skip editing this story while drinking tea with the gold watchers ;w; ~

I walked into the school building all soaking, as I was drying myself I continued walking to the other door that was underneath the balcony, I saw...Malak.

Smirking at me looking down at me with lust in his eyes although I can't see them. He walked all the way to the other side laughing evily, He left me here alone but I didn't care. I kept on thinking to get the shards and hurry. I walked in and found out that the school is messy and looks REALLY Abandoned. The same girl popped out of nowhere. Which startled me for the third time.

"Awww, You took all of my friends' mommy! Well, it's been a while since I got to play with anyone this long. But I can't play around with you anymore, mommy! Now I'll show you what I can really do...Hahahahahahahahaha!

She disappeared once again. This is exactly why I don't want to be a mother. I ran to the barrier and opened your door to see lost souls banging on the glass almost breaking it. I walked around feeling bad because I have experienced a lot than these lost souls.

"Like what I've done with the place?" Agatha said mockingly

"How creative. It's her victims, the school has become her dollhouse."

"Ready or not! Here I come!"

I don't want to become another doll, I had so many things to do and to get out of this hell, Which it is. I started collecting shards left and right until I heard her laughter in insanity.

~Time Skips to Outside with creator and the Goldwatchers drinking tea again~

"That's the last of the shards. Now get to the ring piece before Agatha gets you."

"You'll NEVER get the ring, I won't let you!"

I ran outside to get the ring piece and tap the ring while it's still raining. I don't know why I love it when rain drops to the ground. It's so comfortable to me. I noticed that Agatha wasn't around Until she appeared in front of me, with bloody red eyes and red clothing.

"I welcomed you here and I tried so hard to be the loving daughter you wanted but you don't care! You want me to be your daughter! You just want to steal my things! Your a mean *Fumbles in anger* Bad person! Now you're in trouble. You made daddy mad too~" She disappeared in a violent way.

"End of the road my dear~," Malak said lustfully and loving at me.

I got scared and ran in a different direction. He looked at me sadly and started to chase me after me with his daughter... Agatha. I panicked in fear I ran as fast as I could to the Enterance I came in before all of this chaos.

"Love, please come back! I need you, I won't let you get away from me! Baby, please! Come back!" I felt bad but I had to keep going. I don't want to be here but I have to do what I'm told to do. I don't want to be here forever, Or will I?

"Move faster, Malak's here!" Bierce said in a hurried voice.

~Timeskip~

I was in the same room I was in before all of this happened. I can't believe it's been that long. I wish I can go back though. But I can't. I walked to the door to Open it but Agatha blocked my way to freedom.

"Going somewhere!? YOU! YOU'LL NEVER ESCAPE I WON'T LET YOU TAKE MY FRIENDS FROM ME! AND I WON'T LET YOU ESCAPE, MOMMY!" She said with rage filling in her voice, I'm scared, I don't know where to go, now. I think this is the end- oh wait nevermind.

"It's opened," Bierce said smugly

"BIERCE, STAY OUT OF MY ROOM! MOMMY COME BACK, PLEASE!" Agatha said with hurt and sadness.

But it was too late I was in the portal already. I looked at Bierce with a 'really' face, Bierce just laughed.

"Two done, Seven more to go. Want to try another?"

I nodded in happiness, Little did I know the door was watching me in a creepy way and mumbled something along with it.

I didn't pay attention to the door But only Bierce, As I walked to the Portal there was a cliff there, I went back to the ring alter to boost up a new power.