(Chapter 7) Crazy Carnevil

"Five more to go, love care. To try your luck again? or would you rather just stay here with me? I sat on the cold golden floor waiting for another portal to appear out of nowhere and there it was. There was a portal with a scary clown on the portal. The clown didn't look friendly, I looked at Bierce with a concerned look. She gave me the same look, We felt an uneasy feeling when we saw the portal. I tried to keep calm. But I knew if I didn't do it.

There would be consequences if I didn't. I didn't notice the door looking at me for a moment, I started to shake the nervousness off of me and walked into the portal with the clown with sharp teeth and a hat. I teleported Inside and was not surprised to see the same creature I saw from the beginning in the portal. I was confused about why was it there. Oh right...Malak.. He must've told the creature to guard the entrance of the portal.

"Malak's left a monster to guard the entrance. Reeks of desperation, don't you think? You'll just have to scare it off. Stare into its eyes and convince that you're the bigger monster. Trust me, it works. Just ask my late husband. Go to the ring alter." I walked to the ring alter to update a new power/boost up called 'Primal Fear'. What a clever name for a power boost like that.

Oh well, I have to use it anyway. I took the Primal fear with me so I can use it on the monster that was blocking the entrance of the door. I used to Primal fear on the monster and the monster felt dizzy...

What? Why is it dizzy, Why isn't it not attacking me? Why am I even asking stupid questions about it? I walked past the monster, not even looking back, and ran into the door of the portal. As I walked out of the portal...Everything was so colorful out of the portal. I was in complete awe seeing posters on the wall and cotton candy!? I had to try that cotton candy, But Bierce stopped me. I pouted in annoyance and started to walk the trail where it led to the circus. Interesting. "Aah, the circus.

Those were pretty popular in my days. Such talent and showmanship. As a girl, the performance never failed to fill me with wonder, Watching them I wanted to become a star too. Now children sit around and what?... Watch others play video games?..huh."

I had to agree with Bierce. The circus was so fun with animals and others doing performances. I really wanted to go back to the circus again. But now those days are over. I walked over to the lobby and saw that there was a merry go round in the middle of the lobby. I was so in awe right now. But the small car in the lobby tried not to run me over. The car looked at me and drove off into the abyss of the circus. I was scared of clowns and I still am. "Let me guess...Coulrophobia"

Bierce asked teasingly with a smirk on her face. I nodded in annoyance and saw that the car was gone. I sighed to myself. I mumbled to myself about being in this type of portal. When I walked to the corridor the car was waiting for me to go in. "Think they're inviting you in. Ready for the big top?" I nodded in confusion, I started to get curious after that car almost ran me over. But knowing that they weren't trying to. I saw the 'The test your strength' Game that men or even women to see if they're strong enough. Stange but okay. I picked up the hammer and looked at the button with hesitation.

"Go on press it. you know you want to. Live a little." I bashed the red button with the hammer and the game started to ring the bell. I was shocked that I was that strong. "Oh my, you actually did it! I may have Underestimated how little you considered the consequenes of your actions." I looked around to see the audience inside the circus. Before I was about to say something. A cage appeared beginning to trap me. The car driving all around me and then in front of me revealing five clowns out of the car.

I panicked and pressed Primal fear to keep them away from me. I sighed in relief that the clowns weren't near me anymore. I was out of the cage and everything disappeared. I walked inside of the clown's mouth only to reveal I slide and arrows that are pointing at the slide. "You seem to be far luckier in this world."

"Well, this looks surreal."

I rode on the slide only to hear Malak's evil laughter in the background. I started having fun riding on the slide. Until I was sliding upside down. The slide slid me to the ground. I knew that the slide ride was over. I started to pout in disappointment knowing I want to ride the slide again. But I knew that I had to complete the job.

~Timeskips~

I was back at the marry-go-round where I left off at. I thought I was finished so I went out. But none other than him, HE had to stop me. "Ah-ah-ah!~ I've got you now sweetheart.~" Oh no it's him I slowly turned to him. "Here we are yet again, Dear. It's not going to go well for Bierce this time. I'll finish her off here, and I'll take. what's. Mine. That's you, dear. That said, seeing you're adorable face...And Body. Let's spice things up, shall we? I don't want Bierce to take you away from me, baby.~ I look up to see a giant clown and another, I panicked with fear in me, As I tried to back away Malak took my hand and pulled me into him.

He moved my head to the other side and bit my neck. I moaned in pleasure and confusion. He started to abuse my good spot and made a hickey. He growled in pleasure and pulled away. He still had me in his grip. "Keep them laughing while you're at it, sweetheart, oh and remember, I love you. Hmhmhmhmhmhmhehahahahahah~" He kissed me passionately and pulled away. I was blushing a lot, I started to cover my face but he pulled my hands away and chuckled a bit. He teleported away and I was stuck here to fight the clowns off.

~Timeskip~ (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)

I fought the last one. "NO! IMPOSSIBLE! GRR! I CAN'T AFFORD LOSING YOU TO SOME WITCH! COME BACK HERE DEAR!" I ran as fast as I can. Until I saw the portal. I was closer to the portal until I made it.

"You're only delaying the inevitable, Bierce. You can't keep in your little pocket dimension, forever. And you CAN'T take or keep me away from Y/N forever! SHE'S MINE! I'm coming to collect what is own and I'm bringing your worst nightmares with me. You're going to pay with interest and death. Sweetheart if you give her the ring piece you are going to regret it. sweetie."

"More lies and empty threats. You expect her to trust you when you tried to kill her at every turn?"

"I WOULD NEVER HURT MY ANGEL- You know what? Enjoy your moment, it won't last Bierce."

"What difference does it make? Bring the piece here, love"

"We're halfway there, love. Just four more pieces to go. Don't disappoint me now."

After she said that a portal opened. Well, I have to go to the portal now. I don't want Malak to get me. Or maybe. A nurse reaper in it. Maybe they're friendly? I doubt that

Let's see what's in this portal, shall we?