I'm the weird one?!?!

Marcie's POV

"So you guys come from some superhero event?" I questioned stifling a laugh I noticed coming from myself. "I don't think that explains the hole in the sky thing?" I continued. As I continued to smile at myself, all I got in return was baffled stares. 

"So Mars? I guess look kid, my phone got crushed by Loki and his aliens, could I borrow your phone? I need to " Tony asked as I was brought out of my gaze. "Um, kid are you listening? I need to check the map on your phone to see how far we are from Avengers Tower."

As I fully came back to the present I turned to look at Tony and said "um that doesn't exist and neither should you, actually make that any of you." I responded with a hint of concern in my voice. As I looked up at the team they all looked at me in horror.

Peter Parker's POV (Spiderman) 

As this girl said that we shouldn't exist my eyes grew as wide as they could behind my mask. One second we were fighting Loki and the next we were here, being told we were not real. Could it get any weirder?

Tony Stark's POV (Iron Man)

"Wait?! What do you mean? You sure you don't got a concussion? I asked the girl. She only responded with the movement of her head indicating she was sure she didn't have a concussion. I mean yeesh I know about the multiverse, but a universe where the Avengers don't exist!? That's just weird.

Bruce Banner's POV (Hulk)

As Tony pressed on the matter that we didn't exist. I stood to the side examining where we had landed. I looked down to see the usual after-effect of the Hulk coming out, man Hulk really ruins all my good shirts I thought to myself and the rest of the team continued asking Marcie questions.

Marcie's POV

"Ok look guys, I am not the weird one here," I said as I stared down at the Avengers. It's getting late but there is a guest house down the path from my house, and I gotta get home before my parents send a search party after me. You can all stay there for right now and I'll be back tomorrow morning don't do anything world-threatening while I'm gone." I say as I hand them the guest house key that I always carry when I want to be by myself as I point down the path where the house is.

*Authors Note: Hey there! This story will take place during the first Avengers Movie but Spiderman is part of the team.

Please leave a like if you could until the next update. Bye!