Fortunately, at that point, Eddie was back with the jaws. "All right, guys, we're gonna do this really carefully. All right, come on, let's get in there."

Following Bobby's lead, they all took their places around the shark, disbursed between the marine workers. Jane took the spot just behind the injured man, placing her arms gently on his shoulders, to keep him steady while they worked. She could feel his struggles to keep the shark from completely swallowing his arm and could hear his ragged sobbing under his pleas to save the shark that obviously meant a lot to him.

"It's alright," she told him lowly. Her voice was calm, as she pointedly looked away from the killer fish who still made her nervous. "Just try to be still, and we can save you and the shark. Shhhh...." She murmured. "It'll all be alright. Breathe with me."

Diego nodded and thankfully he stilled, breathing with her as she'd instructed. Then, Eddie used the jaws and they were able to pry open the shark's mouth. With a lot of screaming, and a lot of blood, they were also able to remove the man's arm.

"All right, let's get him transported, now!" Bobby yelled, and together, they lifted the man up and onto a stretcher and got him wheeled out.

But, before he left, the injured man looked pleadingly up at Jane and Bobby.

"Don't let her die," he gasped out. "Please."

"Breathe easy. You're going to be fine," Chimney assured him. "Let's get him up!"

Bobby and Jane looked at each other and looked back at the shark. The marine workers were still desperately trying to hold the shark still and get her water. As the seconds slipped away from them, desperation seemed to take hold. The shark was running out of time and although Jane didn't necessarily like the animal, that didn't mean the poor thing didn't deserve to live.

"We're not going to leave the shark here, are we?" Jane asked him.

"No. All right! 118! We are going to load this shark up and we are getting her out of here!"

"What?" Buck gasped out.

"You heard the man!" Jane slapped him on the back. "We're rescuing the shark!"

And, so they rigged up a pully on top of their truck and they lifted the shark, so that she would be right in front of them as they drove. Buck and Jane made sure she was secure, Jane ignoring the frantic beating of her heart, before they pulled out of a cheering crowd and towards the ocean where this girl would hopefully reach a new home.

Once they stopped, they had limited time, so once again, Buck and Jane took point, running forward to undo the ropes.

"All right! She'll be coming down quick!" Buck announced and then Jane gestured to Wallis who was on top to extend the ladder that they'd made into the pully.

"Here we go! That's it!" Buck told her.

"Keep it coming forward!" Jane gestured widely. "And...that's far enough! That's it!"

"A little more slack!" Buck closed his fist.

"She's in the water!" the marine worker announced. Then she was released by two of the marine workers, while the rest of the workers and the crew watched on in anxiousness, hoping they weren't too late.

"Come on, swim," Buck whispered under his breath.

"You can do it girl! I believe in you! Just keep swimming big fish!" Jane cheered softly.

Then, to everyone's relief, they saw a fin emerge from the dark water and swim out into the ocean.

"Yes!" Jane and Buck cheered, giving each other an excited hug.