𝐥𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. our last summer

Start from the beginning

"Yes, it is." Lily responded.

"Odd, she means. Not sweet." Mary added.

Remus chuckled as Sirius rolled his eyes with a smile.

"Now can we all stop standing here like a bunch of idiots and can you show us what in the actual fuck a Marauders' summer is?" Marlene said.

"Gladly. Gentlemen after you." James said.

Lyla coughed rather loudly and obnoxiously as she glared at him.

"Gentleman and Gentlelady after you."

"Thank you." She said as she turned around and began walking towards the cliff with the others.

All the girls sighed as they began to walk out of sight.

"Did they just fucking leave us stranded here?" Marlene asked.

"I hope to fucking Godric's balls they didn't." Mary said.

"Lily can I record whatever this is on your camera?" Alice asked and Lily nodded.

She turned it on and quickly introduced everyone.

"Hello Lily's camera."

"It's Alice Fortscue here with Lily Evans, Marlene McKinnon, and Mary MacDonald."

"We have currently been stranded and deserted my the five marauders. James Potter, Lyla Vance, Sirius Black, Peter Pettigrew, and Remus Lupin." Marlene said as she moved into the frame.

"They're supposed to be showing us what a Marauder's summer is." Lily said with a chuckle.

"Whatever the hell that means." Mary mumbled causing Alice to laugh before she frowned and pointed out to a cliff in the distance.

"Oh there they are!"

She quickly flipped the camera and zoom Jed in slightly to where they were visible.

"Are we sure about this Prongs?" Peter asked as he looked down the ledge.

They were currently on the highest cliff, all shirtless and in swim wear.

"Are we ever sure about anything we do Pete?" He responded.

"Alright fair point." He hummed.

"I'm not going first." Sirius declared.

"Pussy." Lyla said with a smirk.

"Okay then Vance, if you're so brave and daring you go first."

"No."

"Exactly."

"Shut up."

"Prongs you go." Sirius said.

"Why do I always have to go first?!"

"Cause it makes the most sense."

"You do the stupid shit first, then I do some stupid shit cause you did stupid shit. Then Peter helps us make said stupid shit even stupider, Lyla makes fun of us for doing stupid shit, although she contributes to stupid shit, and then Moony helps fix the stupid shit and not get us caught cause of the stupid shit we did." Sirius explained.

"It's the way we work, you should know this by now." Remus added as Lyla and Peter hummed in acknowledgment.

James sighed before he whined and said.

"But I don't wanna."

"Prongs if you don't do it now, I will shove you off this cliff!" Sirius shouted.

"You wouldn't!" He gasped and Sirius raised an eyebrow as she shoved him off and James yelled.

"Fuck you!"