Chapter twelve. ((edited))

Seulgi was so excited but after what she has gone through, she was accompanied by several body guards all the time, except for when she had to go to the bathroom. But other than that, she was always being followed.

She bought so many things for the girls after learning they woke up from what she thought being dead. She was just too excited that she didn't realize that the guards had so much to carry.

She and Irene went to visit them whereas Yeri was left with her grandparents and bodyguards at home, still doing the therapy.

Seulgi and Irene stopped in front of a private room where Wendy was. Seulgi didn't show nervousness in her face but her fingers showed otherwise, Irene held onto her hand to calm her down. Seulgi was in the verge of crying and Irene was figuring it out whether she was having happy tears or not. "Calm down, it's okay. They're okay." It bothered Seulgi so much because of what had Wendy gone through, but she was still thankful because she even thought they were dead.

"I know, I can't help but tear up. I miss them and I even thought about them being—" Irene didn't let her continue because if she'd continue, she would definitely burst into tears. Instead Irene just hushed her.

"Don't worry, all that matters is that the fact they're alive." Seulgi sighed. Irene was right.

She took another deep breath before twisting the door handle, revealing a pale than ever looking Wendy. Surprisingly she was awake like she was awaiting for her presence. A smile was seen on her lips then. Seulgi then ran to her and hugged her so tight and Wendy just winced in pain. Seulgi immediately apologized. "I'm sorry, I got too excited. I thought..." Her voice trailed off, not wanting to continue what it was. "Don't worry, I'm fine. I'm a fighter." She said, and Seulgi chuckled. She always knew how brave Wendy was, but it made her even amazed at how she managed to survive all of that, especially Joy who looked lifeless when she last saw her.

"Oh, and Joy's on the other room waiting for you." Seulgi said a few words and excused herself to visit Joy. The signalled the bodyguards to bring in the food and bouquet of flowers for Wendy and she held the ones that were for Joy.

She went in to see Joy sleeping. She grabbed the stool and placed it beside Joy's stretcher. Slowly, Joy heard a little noise amd woke up to it. Her eyes adjusted from the lights and to see Seulgi in front of her, shocked her. "Anj?"

She realized she was no longer talking to Angela, but Seulgi. "I mean, Seulgi. You're here." Seulgi just grasped onto Joy's hand so tight and cried softly. "I thought I was losing you and Wendy."

Joy was glad of Seulgi's gestured, despite of having to put a betrayal act in front of her days ago and dragging Yeri onto it, Seulgi still worried. But her heart relieved that Seulgi wasn't mad.

"I thought I was losing my family, other than my real family. You were there when times where I didn't know myself." Seulgi confessed which made Joy's heart soft. She was rather more into opening towards Joy because throughout the years of being together, Wendy was rather giving Seulgi a cold shoulder. Insecure? Jealous? We don't know, but Seulgi somehow assumed it was somewhere in between those two. But she still loved Wendy, not more than Joy though. But Wendy loved Angela but she wasn't the showy type.

She even planned all the escape operation when Yeri, Irene and Seulgi got kidnapped, because she worried for Seulgi like she was her real sister, but whenever Seulgi was being sweet to her, she repays it with either being cold to her or somewhat like that. She found being sweet too cringey, that's why she isn't the showy type. But deep inside she's melting.

"Don't worry, you haven't. Have you visited Wendy yet?" Seulgi nodded. Then she remembered the flowers and food she had for Joy. "Oh, by the way, here are flowers and food for you. You must be starving."

"Starving isn't even the word to describe it, it's like I've been sleeping my whole life and being food deprived." She joked and Seulgi helped unwrapped the food she had for her. Then she adjusted the table so it would be easier for Joy to eat.

She saw how Joy munched on the food. She chuckled. "Slow down, you might choke if you eat like that."

"Oh, worry too much, Kang."

After watching Joy finish her meal, she said she'll be resting so that Seulgi could go ahead and visit Wendy as Wendy might be waiting for her. She did as Joy said, and excused herself.

She went to the room having unnoticed by the girls, because they laughed together.

It's good to see them like that. Seulgi thought to herself.