Chapter ten. ((edited))

Seulgi got slapped a couple of times and Yeri seeing it all made her scared, traumatized and eventually she had fallen asleep because of crying too much. It relieved Seulgi because her child wouldn't see more of the torture she's going through.

It was when a loud noise came from outside, the guy went to check on it and Seulgi had the opportunity to use her long legs to flip the man out. He then hit his on the ground and made him unconscious. But she still had no way to get out of the tightened rope that tied her hands. She grabbed the legs of the chair where Yeri was sitting and made it move towards her, until she hopped (IDK how to explain this but) and moved until her back was facing Yeri's back. She tapped on to the tied hands of Yeri and got the rope off.

"Yeri, wake up." It took a while for the kid to wake up and noticed she was already untied. She turned to Seulgi, still scared.

"Please untie mommy." The kid immediately did what she was told. It took a couple of minutes for the kid to untie because it was complicated for her to do so. It was challenging but at least she got to untie it. "Thank you. Let's find mommy Irene." Seulgi kept whispering in hopes to not wake up the knocked out guy.

Then she and Yeri ran to the next room to have found Wendy, Joy and a hostage Irene. "Rene." Yeri ran to Irene, hugging her. And Irene cried because she got so worried to Yeri.

"Seul..." She hesitated at first but then she remembered Seulgi was an ally and that she remembered almost everything.

"Wendy, Joy, we can talk this out if this is all about money." Seulgi raised her hands like she was surrendering. Wendy was holding s gun and it was aimed to Irene, but as Seulgi spoke, the gun was aimed to her.

"Shut up, you know nothing about money, Kang." Wendy spoke. But a perfect timing when Joy trapped Seulgi's neck with her arm and the other hand aimed a knife towards her neck.

"Just listen to Wendy."

~~

Joy and Wendy went their way out, leaving Irene and Yeri behind, at the room. But Yeri sneaked out and followed Seulgi. Irene had a piece of fabric in her mouth, making her scream muffled and almost unheard from afar.

Joy was still holding Seulgi, and Wendy aiming her gun at her.

"I thought we were friends?" Her voice seemingly sounded like it was choking because Joy held up her neck tightly but not enough to choke her.

Wendy was about to speak when they all heard gunshot. All of them panicked and watched their bodies, waiting for the blood but it was Joy that bled. She dropped to the ground and immediately Wendy rushed to her. Seulgi was about to run but then she looked back at Joy who was fighting for her life. Wendy had Joy in her arms, and wept.

Another gunshot was heard, Seulgi and Yeri was running but stopped. They turned to see Wendy, bleeding on her chest. It was when she decided to confess.

"I always admired Angela but never knew I'd admire Seulgi more. She's selfless, she'd do anything for her loved ones." It touched Seulgi's heart. She wanted to step forward but Yeri was holding her back, the little girl was scared.

"Don't worry, the cops are coming. Please apologize to Irene for me." Wendy planned it. The Joy-cornering-Seulgi thing was all an act to make her believe it was all real. Right from the start, they dialed the cops, but the shooting incident was unexpected. She never knew she and Joy would be shot to an extreme that they were losing so much blood and close to dying.

She was losing blood but she still grasped onto Joy who was lying lifeless on the ground. She stared at Seulgi with Yeri behind her.

"Promise me one thing. Go and live. Don't waste your second life." Tears escaped Wendy's eyes. Even with such a short span of time, Wendy loved Angela as a sister and t didn't change after even discovering that she was Seulgi.

Seulgi didn't move but then she felt Yeri tugging the hem of her shirt, signalling for them to go. Not until another gunshot was heard, it was when Seulgi decided to run. Leaving Wendy and Joy behind.

When she got to hid in a safe place with Yeri, she hugged Yeri and bursted into tears. The little kid cried as well, but not because of Wendy and Joy, because she was too young to grasp all of it and once and she was shocked to even experience such.

Later, an image of Irene was running towards them. She was shocked and they all hugged together. "Thank God you're safe." Seulgi said. She actually forgot to run back inside to Irene because she had Yeri with her. She couldn't risk her daughter's life again.

"No, thank Wendy and Joy." But then Irene noticed it was only the two of them.

"Where are they?"

Seulgi couldn't help but cry, "They're dead, Irene."