Harry tapped his shoulder making him yelp in surprise. Harry pulled his hand back quickly. "Sorry, it is just that we lost you for a second." Harry gave him a small smile. "Don't worry, there is a chance they could be wizards too, maybe they just have not shown their abilities yet."

Jasper nodded hoping this was true.

They looked at Jonathan. He looked at them a bit clueless. "Is it my turn?" They nodded. "Well, um. I have a brother too." He signalled to Gifford. "Um, I have two magical parents, and um...I like the idea of Transfiguration, and flying of course."

Gifford said "Well I like animals, but Care Of Magical Creatures isn't until third year. I also like potions."

Jonathan rolled his eyes. "Potions are boring."

"Just because you can't do it, doesn't mean it's boring." Gifford quipped.

Jonathan scoffed. "We haven't even had potions."

"We practiced potions at home, and you exploded the cauldron in my face."

Harry, and Jasper laughed at this.

"He smelled for days." Jonathan commented. Gifford hit him.

"Oh don't hit your brother." Said Jasper.

Gifford looked at him. "Don't you ever hit your brother?"

Jasper was shocked. "Of course not!"

Jonathan waved his hands for Jasper to sit down, as he was starting to get up. "Don't worry about it, just sibling love you know?"

Jasper stared at them. Hitting wasn't love, it was abuse.

Harry looked between the three of them sensing tension rising, and he said, "Well my name is Harry, my mum's a witch, my dad is a muggle, and I like History, I also like rats." He lifted Lou up from where she was nibbling the pillow. "Isn't she just the cutest?"

Jasper said "On the train you said he."

Harry shrugged. "I forgot." He looked at Lou, and petted her. "Still adorable."

Jasper looked at the time. It was 7:30. "Well." He clapped his hands. "We have 30 minutes until breakfast, let's see, do you want to go down to the common room?"

They all nodded. "Why not?" Jonathan said. They got up, and started to head for the door.

"Don't forget your things for classes!" Jasper said. "Do you have everything?" He looked at them. "Books, flying equipment?" He looked down. "We need our robes." He grabbed them, and put them on along with a yellow, and black tie that was in the dorm when they got there. He looked at them all, as they got their ties on. "Is everyone ready to go?"

Gifford laughed. "Yes mum." He walked out of the door along with his twin brother, Harry waited for Jasper who was standing there, a stunned expression on his face.

"You alright?" Harry asked.

Jasper nodded. "Yeah..." He said. "Of course..." Harry walked out, and Jasper followed. He wasn't like his mum was he?

He followed them down the steps into the common room, and the first year girls were chatting away by the fireplace. He went to sit with them, so now the whole of first year was sitting by the fireplace talking, and getting to know each other. The girls' names were Dorothy Carin, Marty Brown, Penelope Drewner, and of course Maryrose Jenkins. Jasper again was confused. Maryrose's hair was now yellow, the same shade of Hufflepuff house. He felt like he was going crazy.

"Maryrose?" He asked.

"Yeah?" She said.

"Um..." He wasn't sure how to word this. "It is just your hair, how does it keep changing so quickly, is it a wizard dye or something-"

Freaks: Year Oneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें