Jasper laughed awkwardly. "You guys, don't do that?" He looked at them. "Just a silly tradition me, and my brothers have." He gasped. "Look at that moving plant!" Jasper went over to a cactus that was waving.

Harry looked at Jonathan, and he shrugged. He went over to his brother, and shook him. "Get up!" Gifford groaned something about unicorns. Jonathan rolled his eyes, and hit him with a pillow.

Gifford woke up at this. "Hey!" He yelled. He threw a pillow at Jonathan. Jonathan dodged it.

"Missed me! Haha!" He grabbed another pillow, and threw it at Harry who caught it. "See!" Jonathan said. "Chaser material."

Harry rolled his eyes. "It is a pillow." He threw it at Gifford. "Take that!"

Gifford grabbed a pillow, and directed it at Jasper, Jasper shrunk back, backing away, covering his face. Gifford stopped realizing this was not a normal reaction. "You okay Odair?"

Jasper opened his eyes. "Of course! I just have never had a pillow fight before." He looked at them. "Er...let's get to know each other." He sat down on one of the pillows on the floor.

The other three gathered around him. "Well." Jonathan said. "I know about three people here."

"Huh?" Harry asked. "You know about all of us?"

"I know my brother, and you, and myself." Jonathan said. "That is three people."

Harry looked at him. "I'm sorry, how do you know me?"

"Uh, that is kinda obvious mate." Gifford said. "We know about you, and-"

"No." Harry said, trying to keep his temper. "You think you know."

"But the newspapers, and books-" Jonathan started.

"Some of the stuff isn't even true, and you don't know everything about me, or my mother." Harry said annoyed. "Stop thinking you do."

Jonathan looked at him apologetically. "Sorry." He said quietly.

Harry looked at him nervous that he had hurt his feelings. He didn't mean to. He just was tired that everyone thought they knew him, when they didn't. He wished people would get to know him, Harry, not Celestina's son. He patted Jonathan's shoulder. "It's alright, I didn't mean to snap at you."

Jasper looked at the two of them. This was good, well alright. They were talking. "How about we get to know the real us. Okay?" Jasper looked at them as they nodded. "I'll start." Jasper said. "So my name is Jasper, well you already knew that, and I am new to the wizarding world, I met Harry on the train." He signalled to Harry. "Ummm. I have four younger brothers, I am the oldest, and I can't wait until they come to Hogwarts as well!"

They all nodded, but Gifford said "What makes you think all your brothers would come to Hogwarts, are they all magical?" He stared at Jasper with interest. "A muggle family, and all their kids are wizards? Is that even heard of?"

"Well in history." Harry said. "Not usually, but you never know." He looked at Jasper. "Are all your brothers magical?

Jasper stared at them. "You - you mean they aren't?" He looked around at all of them, and nerves started to eat at his stomach. "I - I thought they would all be magic, if I was?"

Jonathan shook his head. "No, only pureblood families, and halfblood families have kids that are all magic."

"Unless you're a squib." Harry told them.

Jasper was so scared at the thought that his brothers may not be coming to Hogwarts, he didn't even ask what a squib was. If his brothers were non magical, that means they would not go to Hogwarts, meaning they would not get away from their parents, meaning they would never learn to protect themselves with magic, which was a good defence against getting slapped, or beat up. He realized that if he was the only one with magic in the family he needed to learn magic, for their sake, but a part of him felt selfish, he wished his brothers could have magic too. Maybe they would?