Chapter One

She stands at the edge of the roof. Her fiery red hair with yellow strips match with the sky's color. The sky is a beautiful sanctuary, redness with hint of yellow is what she sees. The beautiful sunset soon was taken over by the darkness. The darkness filled her surroundings, tiny specks of stars sparkle brightly.She smile, the biggest smile anyone seen. She fell on her knees sobbing. She couldn't keep it inside anymore. It overflowed her body, sorrow filled her small delicate heart. Her body is like a cup with water, each day more and more sorrow would be fill in her body until it overflowed and spills. She sobs in her hands asking the same question.

Why can't they see I changed?

She been asking that question ever since she decide to accept Friendship. But no matter how hard she tried, everyone still thought of her as the same old she-Demon who wanted to create a brainwash teenage zombies. Even after defeating the sirens, they continue to shun her or cower in fear. The girls were trying their best to befriend the former villain, but people are cruel and others were starting to shun the girls. She told them she rather be the only to get shun, they didn't even hesitate to say their goodbyes, and left without sadness. It's her against the world. Alone in this cruel world.
In the hallways she could hear people mumbling such cruel things about her, and few would trip her or 'accidentally' knock her book down.
She tried to keep going... But it's hard... She can't keep going....
She stood up, wiping her tears away.
She step at the edge of the building. She stare at the long distance ground. Inhaling and exhaling, she closed her eyes. No one will miss her... All she did was bought trouble from both worlds... No longer will they see her... No longer will she hear or see those cruel people...
She let out a whimper before letting her weight push her forward.

Arms wrap around her waist, these hands were pulling her back. She scream and scream, kicking and kicking wanting to be release and fall."Let me go!"She repeatedly shouted. She was on the floor with arms wrap around her, Restraining her."No sunset I won't." Sunset eyes open and stare right into purple eyes.
Sunset shook her head, struggling to get away."Let me go Twilight!" she shouted. She tried to move her arms but Twilight's arms grip on them.
"Let me go!"She shouted. She struggle once more before crying nonstop.
Tears stream down her cheek, she cried onto Twilights chest.
Twilights pet her head as she holding and rocking her."Why didn't you let me fall?"Sunset sob. Twilight felt hot tears sliding down her cheek, she was about to lose a friend...
"I don't want to lose a friend." Twilight respond.

Sunset continue to brawl her eyes out, letting months of pain and sorrow out. What felt like hours of crying she has stop. She pulled apart from Twilight chest and stare at her.
"Thank you..."She trailed off,"How did you know I was here?" Twilight shook her head with a upset expression.
"I didn't."She respond,"I came here to visit the girls and you. But I saw you at the edge of the roof and I immediately ran up the ladder to get you." Sunset lay her head on Twilight chest. It's comforting to heart the princess heart beating in a steady pace. It soothe her fast beating heart."Why?" Sunset sigh, feeling tear whelming.

She explain everything from the girls leaving her to the cruel things that been happening to her. Finish her story with a whimper she hugs the princess again. Twilight stood up, dusting herself of dirt. She extend her hand and Sunset reach for it. Their fingers intertwine, her soft hands warmly held her cold rough hands. Her purple eyes stare deep into her blue eyes. "Go With Me."She says, her voice just a mere whisper.
Sunset stare at her with confusion.
"Go with me back to Equestria."
Sunset stare at her blankly.
Many things went through her mind. What will she do there? What about Celestia? Will she be punish?
She shook those thoughts away.
She nod her head and Twilight gave a warm smile.

She's going back.....

______________________________

First ever SunLight story. Damn you 'Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks' For making me ship those two!