Chapter 3

☆▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎Madrigals▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎☆

'Well we should introduce ourselves formally shouldn't we?' A brunette says. She wore a blue dress with black sandals she had tan skin, she has brown eyes with a soft tone to them. Next to her stood a pale man he wore a navy blue suit, he has chestnut brown hair and glasses. Next to the pale man stood an extremely tall girl, she looked around nineteen, she was extremely fit and had big muscles, she wore a blue skirt and a white shirt, she also had chestnut brown hair. Infront of the three of them stood two girls. One being the one who let me into the house earlier and also being the girl Antonio pointed too. Mariabel wasn't it?. Then next to her stood a girl with tan skin and dark chocolate eyes and hair. She wore a lavender dress that kind of looked like a flower.

'Yes! Good idea!' Señora Alma says. She starts off. 'I am Alma, I am head of this familia and this village, the miracle was given to me and it passes through our familia' she smiles and gives a small head bow.

'Hola, I am Julieta Madrigal, I am the daughter of Alma Madrigal, I have three daughters, my gift is I can heal anyone's wounds with my cooking!' She says with a small bow. I being the only one to return it. Antonio still hanging onto my left arm.

'I am Pepa! Julieta's sister! I have two sons and one daughter! My gift is I can control the weather based on my mood!' She says happily. The sun was bright shining in through the centre of Casita. She's in a good mood. Two men stood infront now.

'I am Felix Madrigal, I am Pepa's husband, I married into the familia so I don't have any gifts but my one gift is being apart of the best familia ever!' He says. I awe. I bend down to Antonio.

'Your Papa's so sweet!' I whisper. Antonio grins from ear to ear.

'I am Agustín! I also married into the familia! I am married to Julieta!' He says and joins his wife again.

'Hola! I am Lusia, I am Julieta and Agustín's second daughter! My gift is super strength!' Lusia's voice boomed out. Her voice was deep but sweet. I smile.

'Hola, I am Isabela, I am Lusia' older sister and Julieta and Agustín's eldest daughter, my gift is flowers!' She says as she creates a bouquet of flowers and tosses them at the four of us. The other three girls didn't bother trying to catch it. I managed to catch it with my free hand. I brought the bouquet to my nose and sniffed the sent.

'Hm, magnífico (magnificent)' I mumble into the bouquet. I place the bouquet infront of Antonio. He takes a quick wiff and he sneezes. I giggle.

'H-hola! I am Mariabel! Am am the youngest sister of Lusia and Isabela and I am the youngest daughter of Julieta and Agustín! And....em...I don't have any gift' she says as she shuffles her feet. When she looks back up I wave at her and she happily replies. The girls beside me giggle because of it. I glare at them and throw the bouquet at them with force. The bouquet wakes them in the back of the head .The flowers end up all in their hair. I try and hold back my laugh. They turn in my direction. I giggle but look away. Antonio burst out into giggles and the Madrigal kids seems to do the same. Mariabel turns and gives a thankful look. I smile brightly at her.

'Hola, I'm Dolores, Pepa and Felix's oldest, my gift is I can hear anything from miles away!' She says in a whisper. I hear her perfectly. I turn to the person next to Dolores. My eyes widened. He's....cute. His eyes also widened.

'I-I'm the amazing Camilo Madrigal!, but you girls probably already knew that' h gives us a wink and the three girls buts out into giggles, their cheeks redder than a rose. 'I am the first son of Felix and Pepa, I am Dolores's younger brother, my gift is I can shape-shift into anyone I wish, amazing I know' He says proudly. He then shape-shifts into Dolores then Alma then back to himself. He had a smug grin on his face. Antonio tugs on my arm. I bend back down to him.

'He's going to flirt with you, just to let you know' He whispers into my ear. I burst out into giggles and so does Dolores. Everyone turns their attention to us. Antonio hides behind me for a moment before making grabby hands up at me. I chuckle but lift him up into my arms none the less.

'H-hola, my name is Antonio, I am the youngest out of everyone here, I am Pepa and Felix's second son, and I am getting my gift in a next week' He mutters out. I smile at the boy. He buries his head in my shoulder.

'Brilliant! Just Brilliant!, now may I ask you four girls to tell us a little bit about yourselves!' Senora Alma asks us. I nod my head.

'Ho-' I start but get cut off.

'Hola! I am Sofia! I am eighteen and I'm really sweet! I love to sing and I am amazing at it! And mi Papa owns the four butcher establos (stalls) right here in Encanto' she says in a squeaky voice and she throws her hair behind her shoulder, showing off her many rings and expensive clothing.

'I am Olivia, I am twenty-one and I cook amazing food and mi Mamá owns the fabric puesto (stall) in Encanto' she says as she ties up her dark curls with a bandana, this caused her extremely short shirt to ride up even more.

'I am Victoria, I am seventeen, and I am soooo rich, mi Papa buys me a new dress everyday and I can mend practically anything and mi Mamá owns three dress establos across encanto' she says as she "fixes" her dress. I roll my eyes.

Everyone then turns to me. I still held Antonio in my arms, he also still had his head buried in my neck. I smile.

'Hola! Es un honor conocerlos a todos! (Its an honour to meet you all) I am Maria Sánchez! I am fifteen, Ehm, there's nothing that interesting about me, ehm I guess you could say I can draw but it's nothing that special, I also love to dance!' I smile at the memories of mi Mama and I dancing together. The Madrigals smile brightly at me while the other three girls just giggle. My smile falters a bit.

'Well I suppose there is one more familia member we have yet to introduce!' Senora Alma says as she pats the tiles on the ground. Suddenly the whole house comes to life. 'Casita'

Doors and drawers fly open, the tiles make patterns and they twist and turn in remarkable designs. The portraits on the wall start to move creating a story. The house was alive and it was amazing. I laughed out loud, while the other three girls started screaming their hearts out. I was suddenly moved by the tiles of Casita. I was moved high and low throughout the house. Antonio raised his head from my neck at the sound of my laughter. He started laughing and giggling at my reaction. I was brought from the kitchen past the Madrigals up the stairs through the second story of the house. I passed all of the Madrigals glowing doors and the Miracle candle. I zoned out as I was looking at the detail on all the doors before I knew it I was tossed of the balcony that was I the centre of Casita. I squealed in delight while Antonio screeched. I wrapped my arms around Antonio as to make sure he wouldn't take a bad hit. I braced myself for the hard tiles but it never came instead a pair of warm arms wrapped around me. I looked up to see a beautiful pair of warm chocolate eyes that melted my heart. Freckles sprinkled over his face and his chocolate curls tossed infront of his face and it tickled my nose. His yellow ruana that was decorated with chameleons suited his skin tone nicely.

Ba-thump ba-thump ba-thump

'I told you she would be perfect for him!'

'Mamá!'