"You just need to be, delicate." The Doctor says as he demonstrates, and a gentle hum is emitted.

He smiles proudly, "It's a musical instrument, it looks like an intergalactic pan-pipe." I comment, making the Doctor chuckle at me. "It's a long way from home." He says as he continues playing it. Until the man stands up and roughly pulls it from the Doctors hands.

And we all cringe and we hear a harsh sound, "I did say delicate." He states. "It reacts to the smallest fingerprint. It needs precision." He nods at him when he finally gets it, "Very good, quite the expert."

"As are you," He says creepily, Rose and I cringe as he throws the instrument to the side, "who exactly are you?"

"I'm the Doctor, and who are you?"

He scoffs as he says, "As if you don't know. We're hidden away with the most valuable collection of extraterrestrial artifacts in the world, and you just stumbled in by mistake." He questions us harshly.

"That's surprisingly accurate, actually." I tease and the Doctor sends me a playful glare, making me chuckle.

"The question is," The man says after giving me long enough stare that I shiver, and take a step back, making the Doctor put his hand on my lower back, keeping me there, "how did you get in? Fifty three floors down, with your cat burglar apprentices. Your quite the collector yourself, she's quite pretty," he says as he looks at me, making me shiver again, and the Doctor's hand on my back, tightens into a fist, and the man turns to Rose, "she, on the other hand, seems quite young." I bristle as he watches her, and I grab her hand and tug her behind me some, "Don't even think about looking at my sister, or I will tear you apart!" I growl warningly, but he just smiles.

"And she's English, I bet her sister is too, hey Lord Fauntleroy, I think I found you a girlfriend," He says as he nods at Rose, before looking at the Doctor's hand on my back, "because she seems to be taken."

'Lord Fauntleroy' speaks up as the Doctor holds me back from attacking, "This is Mr. Henry Van Statten." He introduces the man and I glare at him as I say, "And who's he when he's at home."

"Mr. Van Statten owns the internet." Fauntleroy informs us, and I snort, "Don't be stupid, no one owns the internet!"

"And lets just keep the whole world thinking that way, right kids?" He smiles as he says this, making me glare at him, and a scoff slips through my lips. When he turns with a smile towards me, I lean into the Doctor more. And he speaks up, taking Van Statten's attention off of me, "So you're just about an expert in everything, except for the things in your museum. Anything you don't understand, you lock up."

"And you claim greater knowledge?" He challenges him.

"I don't need to make claims, I know how good I am." The Doctor boasts.

Van Statten counters, "And yet I captured you, right next to the Cage. What we're you doing down there?" He questions us and I can't help but goad him a bit, "I thought you were an expert?"

He glares at me before he says, "The Cage contains my one living specimen."

"And what's that?" The Doctor questions.

"Like you don't know."

"Show me."

"You want to see it?"

Rose speaks up for the first time since we entered the office, "Blimey, you can smell the testosterone." Making me chuckle.

Van Statten smirks as he says, "Goddard, inform the cage we're headed down." The curly read head nods, before speaking into her earpiece, "And English, look after the girls, go canoodle or spoon, or whatever it is you British do."