Yay!

We got home and told everyone to come over for dinner. We haven't had a get together since Talia and Perrie announced they were pregnant. And plus I am three months pregnant. Louis and I wanted to wait until we knew I couldn't miscarry. Niall is also bringing someone.

"I'm excited." Louis said as he wrapped his arms around my stomach but did squeeze.

"Me too." I said. I smiled up at him then down at my baby bump that's been hidden by my flowy top. We heard the door bell ring and Emily went to open it.

"Hello!" Niall's voice was heard. I heard little feet running and saw Will jump into Niall's arms. "How are you buddy?" He asked Will and he replied. I saw a little brown headed girl next to Niall. I gave Niall a side hug since he was still holding Will.

"Hello I'm Sam." She introduced herself.

"I'm Emma and this is my husband Louis." Louis shook her hand. "Our son Will and my little sister Emily." I said and they each smiled.

Within twenty minutes everyone was here.

"Alright everyone let's eat." I said and we all began eating.

"This is a beautiful home Emma." Sam said.

"Thank you." I thanked her.

"So Ni how did you and Sam meet?" Sophia asked.

"We were both shopping for groceries and his cart bumped into mine and yea." She explained.

We all ate dinner and had dessert. I informed Talia on my pregnancy and she came up with the plan.

"So Perrie how's your pregnancy going?" I ask her.

"I'm sick all the time. But I'm okay." She said. "Talia how's yours going?" She asked Talia.

"Good. No more morning sickness but some foods do make my stomach turn. And I crave cranberries and cheese." She said.

"But you hate cheese." Louis said.

"I know!" She said. "But anyway Emma how's your pregnancy?" She asked me.

"Good. No more morning sickness and no cravings yet." I said.

"Wait! Your pregnant!" Sophia shouted.

"What?!" Emily then shouted.

'Daddy, what's going on?' Will signed.

'Mummy has a baby in her tummy again.' Louis signed.

'Again?' He asked.

'Yes but this time they are going to stay.' He signed and Will smiled.

"Congratulations you two." Liam said and we thanked them.

"How far along are you?" Sam asked.

"Only three months." I said.

"Three months?" Talia asked.

"Yea Louis and I wanted to make sure that we would miscarry again." I said.

"That makes sense." Niall said.

After dinner everyone left and the kids were in bed and so was Louis and I.

"Goodnight Louis." I said.

"Goodnight Emma. I love you." He kissed my lips. "And goodnight baby tommo." He kissed my tiny baby bump. "I love you." He said and then layer down wrapping his arms around me.

A/N: awe. I dedicate this chap to niallersmine17 bc she is so amazing in everything. Lol. Hope this was a good chapter. And happy Easter!

Q: what did y'all do for Easter?

M/A: I cleaned out my car and ate food.😁😋

Love y'all💋