Yay!

My voice was caught in my throat. I couldn't speak or move. I don't know if I'm happy or shocked, both?

"Lou?" Emma snapped my out of my thoughts and she was right in front of me.

"What?" I started smiling.

"I'm pregnant." She said again and placed a hand on her stomach.

"How do you know?" I asked.

Flash back (Emma's POV)

"Okay now John turn your head down a bit." I said and he did as told and I took the picture. "That looks nice." I commented. "Okay so now Aubrey I want you to-" I was cut off by the sudden urge to vomit. "Excuse me for a second I'm sorry." I hurriedly said and ran to the bathroom. I opened the door and threw up in the toilet. As I threw up again there was a knock at the door.

"Excuse me, are you alright?" I heard the woman, Aubrey, say through the door.

"Yes I'm fine-" I threw up again. I heard the door click open and felt my hair being pulled back. I let out a breath when I knew I was done. I flushed the toilet and stood up. I washed put my mouth with warm water and faced Audrey.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yea thank you." I thanked her looking into her piercing green eyes. "I've been under the weather lately." I said.

"What happened?" She asked.

"My sister has been sick but she's better but then I got sick. Throwing up and have been tired." I listed.

"Do you think your pregnant?" She asked. Then it hit me. I've been having morning sickness, craving popcorn, and being tired all the time.

"I don't know." I looked at her wide eyed.

"Is everything okay in there?" I heard her fiancé asked through the closed door.

"Just fine. We will be right out in a second." Audrey said. "Here." She said and bent down under the sink and pulled out a box for a pregnancy test. I looked at her confused. "I found them last week when we met. I thought I was pregnant but wasn't so I left the last box under here." She said and I furrowed my brows as too why she left test under my sink in my office. She left and I took the test.

When time was up I looked at it.

||

Positive.

I walked out and I nodded at her and she smiled and hugged me like we've been friends for years.

"Congratulations." She and John said.

End of flashback

"Oh my god." I smiled.

"Are you happy?" She asked me.

"Why wouldn't i be?" I asked and hugged her and kissed her lips. "Were having a baby." I said. "I love you so much." I kissed her again.

"I love you." She said.

A/N: yay! She's pregnant again! So the reason I haven't wrote/updated is bc my grades weren't very good and school comes first so I brought my grades up and now we have a new chapter😁

Q:least favorite food?

M/A: Bacon🐽