Then him and his lackeys rushed towards me and started beating the shit out off me. The girls seeing this ran towards the tree were I was sitting earlier. From their looks I can tell that they wanted to help me but are too much scared and because of their injury they can't fight back. This beating last 10 minutes and after that, they left me their totally beaten up. Then the two girls from before came near and one of them asked me"A-are y-ou ok?"  Now I noticed their face clearly. The girl who asked me was a tall girl with black eyes and black hair tied up in spiky ponytail. 

(Ignore the doll)

(Ignore the doll)

The other girl was a short heighted girl with purple hair and earphone jacks on ears.

(Ignore her parents and Instruments)

She was hiding behind the tall girl and her cheeks were red, 'I think she has fever or something' I was so in admiring there looks that I didn't notice they were calling me. "H-hello, are you ok?" I was a little startled from this but regained my composure and smiled towards them and said "Yeah, I'm fine, thanks for your concern" Now the tall girl's cheeks were a little red 'maybe today is a little cold' I thought. Then suddenly the skin of the tall girl's hands started glowing and a bandage came out "You are not fine, you have bruises and cuts on your body, let us help" 

After they patch me up, the short girl asked me "H-hey, w-what's your name?". "Izuku, Izuku Midoriya, you can call me Midoriya or Izuku" I said with my Million watt smile. "Thanks Midoriya for saving us from those bullies and sorry for not helping you, my legs were weak and can't move" tall girl said, "No problem, you thought for saving me that's more then enough, besides, what's yours name?" I asked. "I'm Momo Yaoyorozu you can call me Yaoyorozu or Yaomomo" the girl named Yaoyorozu said. "H-hi I-i am K-kyoka Jirou, you can call me jirou, nice to meet you" the short girl named Jirou said. "Nice to meet you Yaoyorozu and Jirou" "Nice to meet you too" they both said in unison. "Why kachan was beating you?" I asked a little bit concerned on why kachan would beat them. "He was beating us because we have weak quirks" Yaoyorozu said while having tears in her eyes about to cry. "H-he s-s-said t-that we can't brcome a hero with a quirk like ours" Jirou said also about to cry. 

Again my body moved on it's own and I tried to hug both of them with my little hands. "Hey, don't cry, it doesn't matters what quirks you have, but if you want to save people then you can become a hero" I tried to reassure them but suddenly I heard a little sob and broke my hug. I saw they were sobbing a little and said "Thank *sniff* you very *sniff* much Midoriya" Jirou said while sobbing a little. Then suddenly they both tackle me in a hug but I maintained my posture. After few minutes they broke the hug and said "By the way, what's your quirk?" I frowned at this statement and they asked me "Hey are you ok?". "Yeah, I'm ok but the thing is I'm quirkless". I thought they will laugh at me and will make fun of me, but what they said next shocked me...

.

.

.

.

"So what" they both asked in unison

I was caught off guard by this sudden statement  and looked at them "You don't think that I'm a useless deku who is just a hero nerd and wants to become a hero without a quirk?" I asked them a little sad. "Nope, I don't think you are useless, I think you most capable of being a hero then any of us" I was taken back by their words, 'I only knew them for only for couple of minutes and they think I can be a hero'. I was so busy, processing what they said, that I didn't noticed that I'm crying. Suddenly they both hugged me and brought me back to reality. "Hey, you told us to not cry and now you are crying" Jirou said. We chuckled a little bit at this statement. I broke the hug and said looking at them "I appreciate your kindness but I can't become a hero without a quirk, I'm Usele- I can't finish my sentence and they said "stop looking down on yourself Midoriya, You know you can become a hero, a true hero is not recognised by a quirk or a flashy costume, a true hero is recognised by their act to save people, and WE know this that you can become a hero, because you are OUR hero.

These were the words I was eager to hear, but never said to me, even my mom never said these words, but these girls, whom I barely know for a minute, said these to me. I was so happy that I started crying tears of joy. "T-thank you *sniff* girls, *sniff* this means alot to me, thank you*sniff* so much" "Don't cry Midoriya, we said the truth and we know that you CAN become a hero, because you are our HERO" they said and hugged me again.

Flashback end:-

From that day, I have two friends who believe that I can be a hero, and I don't wanna disappoint them.

A/N: Alright bitches, thanks for reading and please tell me that how you feel about this. If you have any complaint regarding anything, feel free to talk. And sorry for any mistakes coz English isn't my first language.

And please someone suggest some names for some OC's, I want some names for my next story. Don't worry, I'll give total credits and if you need help, I can help you.

Over n' out.