Chapter 48: Boyfriend Chaos

Start from the beginning

"Bell, relax." Levi said as he grabbed my hand. "It will be alright." 

"He's right, Bells." Calvin said. "We won't mention anything about your superpowers or the fact that we are the Power Rangers. Don't worry." I nodded and turned around to open the door. We all stepped outside. I turned back and locked the door. Then we started walking towards the park.

"Sorry, I'm just stressed." I apologized to them as we walked.

"It's okay." Sarah said as she wrapped her arm around my shoulder. "We get it." She then turned to look at the others. "At least, Hayley and I do." This caused me to laugh as I saw the stunned looks on the boys' faces. "You want everything to go perfect. You don't want to disappoint your sister and ruin your first impression with her new boyfriend. And you also are protective over her. It's natural."

"Thanks, Sarah." I said. Not long after we arrived at the park. "Let's go find my sister." I walked in front of the group as we looked for my sister. I looked around to see if I could spot her but I didn't see her.

"Hey, isn't that Phoebe over there?" I heard Brody say. I looked in the direction he pointed. And yep, there was Phoebe sitting on a bench next to a brown-haired boy. I nodded and we started to approach the two.

"Hey, Pheebs." I said as we stood next to her and her boyfriend.

"Hey." She said as she stood up. She immediately threw her arms around me. "How are you?"

"I'm good." I said as we pulled back. "You?"

"Same." Phoebe answered. Then she moved over to Levi and gave him a quick hug too. After him, she hugged Calvin, Hayley, Preston, Brody, Sarah, and Kirsten. Then Phoebe looked at me again. "Did you have a lot of trouble recently?"

"The usual." I shrugged. "Right?" My friends nodded in agreement. Then we heard a cough.

"Oh, right." Phoebe said as she turned towards the noise. Of course, it was her boyfriend who did it. "This is my boyfriend, Nathan." Nathaniel stood up and turned to me.

"Nathaniel Wood." The boy said as he held his hand out for me to shake.

"Isabella Thunderman." I said as I shook his hand. The moment I touched his hand, I felt a little lightheaded.

"Levi Weston, Bella's boyfriend." Levi introduced himself causing Nathaniel's attention to switch to him. He must have noticed something was wrong because it isn't like him to interrupt others. Nathaniel let go of my hand and turned towards Levi. I stumbled back a little and bumped into Calvin, who was standing behind me.

"Are you really?" Nathaniel asked as he stepped in front of him, trying to be intimidating. Levi just looked at him with the same look.

"You alright?" Calvin asked me in a whisper as his hands grabbed a hold of my arms in case I would fall again.

"Yeah, I think so." I answered confused. What in Hero's name was that? That has never happened before.

"Are you sure?" Kirsten asked concerned. 

"I'm fine now." I told her with a smile. Phoebe then reached for her boyfriend's hand and pulled him away from mine. I quickly shook the feeling off. "So, what do you two want to do?"

"Actually, I do need to go shopping."

"And let me guess, you need your 'personal stylist'?" I said, putting air quotes around personal stylist.

"Yes, please." Phoebe plead. I sighed as I looked at the others.

"It's alright." Brody said. "We will take Nathaniel for a tour around Summer Cove and we all meet up at Bella's house again."