# - ' 🖇 . ( 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳 )

꒰🍾꒱ .;:୭̥. A MIRACLE.┊01. SPECTACULAR  🍵🖇༉‧₊˚.

 SPECTACULAR  🍵🖇༉‧₊˚

"OPEN YOUR EYES

"OPEN YOUR EYES."

a young girl sat on her grandmother's lap did as she was told, her eyes widened and sparkled with admiration looking at the magical candle in front of her.

"abuela, is this how we get our magic?" she asked in a hush whisper, peering back and forth between her grandmother and the candle.

"mhm. this candle holds the miracle given to our families."

"..how did we get our miracle?" adella softly smiled at valentina's question, bringing her granddaughter closer to her to rest her chin on top of her head.

"long ago..."

two young women holding their newborns close to their chest shift in view, their significant others staring lovingly into their eyes. "when your mother, tías y tio were born..."

everyone in town trekked up a long trail with all of their belongings clung onto them. somber expressions gracing them all. "me y tú abuelo, alma y pedro. we were forced to flee our homes."

they reached a river infested with wondrous pigmented colours, "and though many joined us.. hoping to find a new home."  the young women nervously shared a look, turning to see their husbands carefully walk up to four men on horses. raising their arms in the air, trying to negotiate.

"we could not escape the disaster that followed us."

"my husband.. and pedro." silence filled the air as the women fell to their knees, tightly holding their children in distress. a candle resided in the centre of the river, it dimly burning. "but in our darkest moments.. we were given a miracle." the candle started to grow brighter and brighter, markings infused all over it.

"the candle became a magical flame that could never go out."

suddenly, a giant bright aura emitted from the candle, causing the women to glance at each other in shock. monstrous mountains began to grow around everyone, blocking them off from their disaster. "and it blessed us with a refuge in which to live! a place of wonder!"

"an encanto!" valentina brightly exclaimed.

"an encanto." her abuela repeated as she let out a small chuckle.

underneath the candle, floorboards began to magically appear. the women holding their newborns widely grinned at what they witnessed, "the miracle grew."

the floorboards grew out further and built itself up into a large, magnificent and colourful home. young adella and alma slowly stepped out of the door as they admired the magic and butterflies surrounding them.

"and our house.. our casita itself came alive to shelter us!"

the brick tiles gracing the house danced along and the window doors swung open, seemingly waving to the young adults. they held onto each other with a soft smile and waved back.

"when our children came of age.." the women stood in front of four magical doors with their children, five years later. alma carefully held onto the candle as she looked down at the four kids.

"the miracle blessed each with a magic gift to help us."

the door shined brighter as one of the kids gently grabbed the doorknob. "and when their children came of age.."

"they got magic too!"

"that's correct, corazon!"

"and together, both of our families gifts have made our new home a paradise." thorny bushes transformed into beautiful and vibrant flower bushes.

"tonight.. this candle will grant you, your gift." alma showed the little girl with multicoloured eyes the candle.

"strengthen our community, strengthen our home and be the best you can possibly be." she lovingly caressed her granddaughters ginger hair.

"be the best i can possibly be.." young valentina whispered.

fireworks loudly exploded from outside and the floorboards creaked as they lifted up to move along a clock, showing the time 7 o'clock. "yes, yes casita! we know!"

the little girl giddily hopped off of her bed and pranced across the room to grab her shoes before putting them on.

she giggled once more and carefully helped her grandmother up from the bed. "do you think my gift will be as cool as diego's, hm?"

"you are spectacular, valentina martinez.."

"whatever gift awaits..." valentina confidently stood at the end of the main hall for her gift ceremony, her family and very close family friends await standing at the side.

"will be just as spectacular as you."

꒰🍾꒱ .;:୭̥. A MIRACLE.┊01. SPECTACULAR  🍵🖇༉‧₊˚.

[<3] thank you so much for reading this story, let me know what you think and as always have a wonderful day, make sure to hydrate!