You turned to Pepa in confusion. "What's going on?" you asked.

Pepa bit her lower lip. "We can't find Bruno anywhere," she answered.

Your heart dropped quickly. You felt your hands shook. "H- Huh? No, he must've been inside of his room. O- Or in the mountains! Or- Or in one if yours' rooms!" you began to hyperventilated.

Pepa shook her head slowly. "We can't find him anywhere. Even under the stones. It's just like, he suddenly vanished into thin air," she explained.

Your eyes went teary. Suddenly, your stomach began acting up and vomits escaped your mouth without your permission.

---

"Remember, (Son/Name). No going out," you reminded your son for the nth time of the day.

(S/N) nodded delightfully and smiled at you. "Of course, má! I will stay here!" he replied.

You put out your pinky to him. "Jurár?"

"Jurár, ya mamá!" he chuckled as he intertwined his pinky with yours.

"Good," you said and pecked his forehead.

(S/N) bid you goodbye and waved. You smiled and waved at him back before closing the front door.

---

Bruno was peeking through one of the cracks he found several days ago and examined the outside. His heart started racing when you came inside the Madrigal's house per usual with the same beautiful look on you. After all these years, Bruno had still fallen hard for you, especially when you hand't given up on finding him.

Silently, Bruno kept on eavesdropping your conversation with Camilo.

"Not today, either?" you asked Camilo.

Camilo smiled apologetically at you and shook his head. He had a cup of warm tea ready for you as he handed it to you who's sitting. You sighed sadly and sipped on the tea.

"I... just want to see him," you spoke.

Camilo nodded his head. "I'm sure you do, and I'm sure he'll come back. He must've had a reason to just... leave."

Bruno watched the scene unfold painfully. He felt sinful for eavesdropping and not meeting you, but he did it for the best.

"I guess so. He had always reasonable answer for everything. And he's so sweet, and gentle, and always so adorable to look at," you chuckled. Bruno felt himself smiling. "I still remember the first time he proposed to me. He was such a nervous wreck! And he slipped on his face-" you chocked on a chuckle. Camilo continuously smiled at you as he listened to your story. "He's always been a goofus," you snickered.

Camilo nodded. "I'm sure he loved you so much."

You nodded your head. "Yeah. I'll always believe that," you caressed the patterns on the cup gently.

"I love your new dress," Camilo complimented.

You looked down to your dress. The usual green colour covered the fabric and patterns swirled all over it along with flowery patterns. You smiled at Camilo's compliment.