"I- It seems Mirabel is an exception in the Madrigal's family. But, fret not! She might as well be a late bloomer," Alma reasoned, making the townspeople sighed in relief.

Mirabel continued to clenched on your shirt tightly and sniffled softly. You gazed at the people, seeing them returning to their homes.

Quickly, Alma called Bruno aside. Bruno hesitated and looked at you for a moment. You stared back at him and gave him a slow nod. Bruno gave you a quick peck on the forehead before leaving with Alma. You let out a sigh and continued to rock your arms around Mirabel.

Julieta came to you and offer to take Mirabel from you but you smiled at her and told her you can handle her. Julieta hesitated but nodded anyway. You smiled gratefully at her and began to take Mirabel downstairs.

Julieta leaned on her husband and squeezed his arm worriedly.

Once you reached down, you sat down on the front door and took a deep breath. "Hey," you began. You heard she continued to sniffle. "It's going to be alright, you hear me?" you comforted.

She squeezed on your shirt tighter. "H- How? I d- don't have a gift," she chocked a sob.

You shushed her gently and rocked your arms. "Well... I also don't have a gift. And I'm living my fullest," you told. Mirabel sniffled and pulled away slightly, looking at your eyes in confusion. You wiped her tears away. "Having a gift do not define you. You are you. And I love the you now. The Mirabel without a gift," you caressed her hair gently.

Mirabel wiped her own tears and sniffled lastly. "But, can I still make my family proud?" she asked weakly.

You pecked her forehead lovingly. "Of course! As long as you put your fullest effort on doing so, then nothing can let your family down. Remember to always being you and enjoy life, alright?"

She nodded then smiled. You pecked her forehead once more and led her in the house. Julieta embraced Mirabel and whisper sweet-nothing to her. Mirabel hugged her back.

---

You patted the side of the bed with your eyes closed, patting it again and again, expecting Bruno will be there same as always. But, when you cracked your eyes open, he wasn't there and the other side of the bed looked exactly the same as how you left it be last night. You sat up, hummed. You shrugged, assumed he's at the Madrigal's family back in his room.

You cleaned yourself up and dressed up, heading towards the Madrigal's home. Once there, you knocked on the door joyfully and quickly was greeted with a nervous looking Pepa. You smiled sweetly at her.

"Morning, Pepa!" you greeted cheerfully.

Pepa sighed in relief. "Oh, thank God. Bruno's with you?" she asked.

You raised a confused eyebrow. "Uh, no. I thought he'd be with you guys," you answered.

Clouds formed above Pepa as it began to thunder. She quickly frowned. "Oh, dios mio! Where could he have been?" Pepa wondered loudly.

"Excuse me?" you tried to understand the situation.

Then, you heard a loud yell, calling for 'Bruno' from afar. You looked at the direction and saw Felix was calling him out. You looked around again, saw the other Madrigals had joined Felix on calling Bruno.