Chapter 8: I Wanna Be With You

(A/N: This Chapter Is Going To Be A Little Short But Anyways Enjoy :)

-The Next Day-

Terrence POV
10:00 AM

I woke up with a smile on my face since Taraji told me that she was ready to start a relationship last night. I got out of bed and looked to see Skye laying on Taraji's chest I took a picture and headed to the bathroom brushed my teeth, took my meds, and took a shower. Twenty five minutes later I was finally done with my morning routine and I headed downstairs to cook for everyone once I made it to the kitchen I saw marcel looking for something to eat. I saw him huff in frustration and chuckled he saw me "Oh good morning pops." He said "Hey cel you hungry?" I asked he nodded i washed my hands and started to make pancakes "So pops did you and mom have the talk yet?" He asked I nodded he hummed "She said that she's ready to start a relationship." I told him he smiled "Finally so when do y'all plan on making it public?" He asked I shrugged "I don't know yet I have to talk to Taraji about it." I said he nodded we continued talking and eventually I figured that I should help marcel cook pancakes since every time he tries he burns them. He was on his first pancake and it was looking good so far but he still had to flip it "Cel all you gotta do is make sure it's not sticking and just flip it." I said he nodded and he flipped it "Good job son." I told him smiling he smiled as well "Thanks pops." He said after some time passed he got the hang of it and didn't need my help and we were done cooking. Then finally Taraji came downstairs she sat down at the island "Good morning mom- Goodmorning cel." She responded "Good Morning Penda where's bean?" I asked she huffed "She still sleep I woke up with her laying on me literally." She said I chuckled "See I'm not the only one who likes to cuddle with you." I said smiled she blushed Marcel noticed "Alright well I'm gonna go wake her up." He said grinning "Boy I see you smiling don't go up there and pour water on my baby." Taraji said he sighed "Alright ma I won't." He said walking away after a couple minutes I noticed Taraji just sitting there it looked like she was in a deep thought about something I sat down next to her "Was is it, Penda?" I asked she looked at me "I meant what I said Terry." She said I smirked "I know I am to but what's really on your mind?" I asked her she sighed "Did you talk to cel and Skye about you think they'll be mad?" She asked I laughed "Penda they are as just as happy as I am I told Cel earlier and he said finally so did Skye. Cel also told me that they have been rooting for us since Skye was 9 that shit blew my mind." I admitted she sighed in relief "Good so how do you wanna go public?" She asked I shrugged "I don't know I was thinking maybe just post something on instagram about it how about you?" I asked "I was thinking the same thing. I'll be right back I'm going to go tell my mom 'Kay." She said then she jumped up to give me a kiss on the cheek and then ran away I chuckled and made our plates I was almost done setting the table I was currently pouring orange juice in our glasses with Skye came in the kitchen "Good Morning bean." I said "Good Morning daddy you need some help?" She asked I nodded and she helped me bring the glasses to table. Me and Skye sat down at the table "So daddy how'd it go?" She asked me I smirked she is just like her damn mama "It went good bean. Taraji told me that you were literally laying in her this morning." I said she shrugged "I don't even remember me doing that but moms so cuddly when you think about it. Is it really my fault?" She asked me I laughed "I said the same thing when she told me that." I said laughing. Taraji and marcel finally came back and sat down "How'd it to Penda?" I asked she huffed "Good my ear still hurts." She said we laughed "Did you tell your parents Terry- Hell yeah I told them last night right after you told me." I said she chuckled and we said grace and started to eat.

3 Hours Later

After we all ate and chilled for a couple of hours we decided to go out and have a family day with Jussie, Yazz, and Trai we were going to go to the movies then to an arcade. I was currently getting dressed when my phone kept vibrating uncontrollably I guess I should have expected that that since I went public about our relationship in Instagram so minutes ago. Once I was finished I grabbed my phone and saw that the post had about two hundred thousand like and ten thousand comments most for them saying finally, about time, or congrats I smiled and put my phone down. I went downstairs and waited for everybody else to come down we were going to meet everyone else there but we had to hurry up because the movie theater was kinda far from here. After ten minutes everyone came down Skye and marcel walked out of the door and stepped in the car me and Taraji were on our way out "You look beautiful Penda." I said locking the door she smiled "Thanks Terry." We made it to the car and I opened the door for her she stepped in and I closed it behind her then made my way to the drivers seat and we were on our way. On 20 minutes passed we made and saw everyone else at the register looking for what movie to watch we walked up on them and once we greeted each other we agreed on watching the new conjuring. We went to the food area and ordered when we got or food we finally made it to the theater they were playing the movie in, sat down, and got comfortable. Once the movie started Taraji just kept grabbing my arm at every jump scare and every time I would just laugh because she was so scared looked to see if Skye was doing the same thing she was jumping but she wasn't covering her eyes and shit.

1 hour and 45 minutes later

We were headed to the arcade and we were talking about the movie "The movie was good just not as scary as I thought it would be." Cel said I nodded in agreement "Can't say the same for anybody else." I teased Cel laughed "Hey that movie was scary." Skye said I groaned "Bean that's just what it was a movie." I reassured her "No no but you missed the part where it said Based on true events." Taraji said I huffed "Mhmm." I teased then laughed at their reaction as we made our way the the arcade.

3rd Person POV

After spending 15 years in prison Devon was so happy that he would be getting out on parole in about a couple weeks. He has people that he needed to see people that he missed for a long time even if they didn't miss him. He got out of his bed a marked an X on todays date on the calendar only two more weeks to go after that he sat back down his bunk mate was already up and was reading a book "So D how do you feel about getting out man?" He asked Devon shrugged "I feel good nick but what if they don't wanna see me?" He asked nick sighed "I don't know man I guess to you'll just have to see if after all these years they finally forgave you. I mean when I was sentenced at my tail the victims dad told me that he forgave me for killing his son. But some people are different just give them some time."  Nick said Devon nodded but how much time could they possibly need.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry For The Cliffhanger. I Should Be Updating Part 2 Very Soon So Stay Tuned.
What Y'all Think? Comment And Vote. Love Y'all

Love, Dae Dae