Chapter 3: Who Is She?

Terrence POV

It's been about a week since I've found out that Mira has to phones and I'm still waiting on my my contact Jeff to tell me everything he has on this Mira Jones. Right now I'm sitting in my office waiting on Jeff to show up Kerry isn't here she supposedly went over her moms house for the week. After 20 minutes passed he finally showed up my staff escorted him in my office and he sat down across from me we chatted for a bit. I sat up in my chair "So Jeff who is this Mira Jones?" I asked him "So apparently Amira has been married four times and all of her previous husbands are dead except for the one she married before you his name is Jim and here's everything I have on him." He said me Jim file "Thank you Jeff I owe you one man." I said looking through the file he chuckled "No problem man we've been buddies since college. If and when you decided to go over Jim's house tell me what happened. Be safe T I'll see you later." Jeff said walking to the office I said my goodbye's and Jeff left my house. And I went into my room take a shower, got dressed, and called Taraji after two rings she answered.

TJ- Hey Terry so what did Jeff say?
TH-(chuckles) He said that Kerry has been married four times and all of her previous husbands are dead except for the one she had before me and I'm planning on seeing him in about an hour.
TJ- What The Fuck! Ooh Terry can I go with you?
TH- Hmm I don't know Penda what if something happens.
TJ- OH come on please.
TH- Are you pouting?
TJ- yep so can I come?
TH- Alright be here in an hour. I'll see you soon bye.
(Call Ended)

An Hour Later

Once Taraji showed up we got in my car and I drove to Jim's house. When we finally arrived at his semi mansion we got out of the walked to his front door and rang the doorbell. While we were waiting on him to answer the door Taraji looked up at me "Are you nervous Terry?" She asked I nodded "Yeah I just hope it's not something too bad." I admitted she nodded "He betta not say no crazy ass shit cuz I'll gladly beat her ass." She said I laughed "Penda you are something else." I said laughing she shrugged and he finally answered the damn door. He looked at us "Um can I help you?" He asked "Hi I'm Terrence we spoke on the phone and this is my best friend Taraji she's just nosey." I said she pushed me "Stop playing so much he's just so immature but anyways Hi." She said sticking her hand out and shook then let us in and we sat in the living room waiting on him to come back with something he said he said he had to show us.

He came back with a binder and sat down across from us "So me and Mira have been together for about three years before I found out about her true intentions it started with the cheating then just the down right crazy shit. Like for instance I never had a child with Mira and she flipped the fuck out over it and tried to have my son put in foster care so I could have a child with her but I wasn't having it. And she did the Same thing with her previous husbands before they and succeeded. And I always thought that there deaths were suspicious here take a look for yourself all of her husbands either died from a "mystery sickness" or a heart attack. Then after they died she cashed in and got their insurance policy's. That bitch is crazy I suggest that you divorce her ass before she gets worse." He confessed.

After talking to Jim for about an hour we were on our way to my house since we drove in my car and Kerry just texted me and said that she's going to be home in a couple minutes while I was driving I just continued to think about what I was going to do Taraji tapped me "So what are you going to do about this whole thing?" She asked I shrugged "I'm going to divorce her ass and hopefully she doesn't bother me anymore." I said she nodded "Well what ever you decide to do just know I'm gonna be here with you every step of the way. 'Kay." She said I nodded "Okay thanks Penda." I said smiling as I parked in my driveway I saw Mira I mean Kerry's car in the driveway and huffed and got out of my car and opened Taraji's side she stepped out and hugged me very tightly I chuckled and hugged her back. Once we broke our hug I grabbed her hand and walked with her to her car I opened her door and we just stood there talking and I was so wrapped up in our conversation that I didn't notice Kerry standing in the front door I looked at her then back at Taraji she laughed at my face "Don't catch no case Terry ok?" She said laughing I nodded "Alright but when you get home Skye I said goodnight." I said she nodded I smiled "TERRENCE I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!" Kerry yelled from the doorway I waved my hand at her in a dismissive way "Ok I'll see you tomorrow Terry." Taraji said then she got up on her tippy toes and gave me a kiss on the cheek I nodded and got into her car I closed her door and she drive off and I walked back in the house not without Kerry staring me down I ignored her and went to my room changed and laid down. I'll divorce her ass tomorrow.

Taraji POV

Once I made it home I checked on Skye who was in her room playing the game as I walked pass her room she yelled "HEY MOM!" I laughed and walked in her room "Hey baby you're dad told me to tell you goodnight. Where's your brother? And did y'all eat?" I asked her she paused the game and looked at me and shook her head I huffed "Skye it's like 9 o'clock and you still have to go to school why you ain't eat?" I asked her she looked away smiling I smiled as well "Or were you just waiting on me to get home to cook?" I asked her she shrugged "Cel is downstairs and I may have been waiting but since your her can you?" She asked me I laughed "Alright I'll call you when it's ready." I said walking away I heard her cheering "Thanks mom!" She yelled "You're welcome baby!" I yelled back I walked into my room and saw Kelvin sitting up on the bed looking at me as I made my way to my bathroom. After I showered and put on a night gown I was in my bathroom put my lotion on Kelvin was still sitting up I heard him huffing and puffing for like five minutes I sighed and walked into my room and stood by the bed and folded my arms "What is it now Kelvin?" I asked he looked away "Aren't you going to tell me where you were?" He snapped I huffed "I told you where I was earlier before I left you were sleep and I didn't want to wake you so after I left I sent you text explaining everything." I said grabbing my phone and pulling up the text messages and showed him "And from the looks of it you didn't even read it. So Kelvin just tell me this okay? Why are you always accusing me of doing something with someone else are you cheating?" I asked him he froze and looked away then looked back at me "No I'm not ok I just don't like you being with him-Why?- because any fool can see that he still wants you Taraji I just don't trust him." He said "Man Kelvin you are full of bullshit this is not just about Terrence  this is about something else and you know it so why don't you be a man for two seconds and tell me what this is really about." I snapped he sighed "Are you having sex with him?" He said I laughed "Taraji I'm serious." He said "Get out." I said he got up and walked towards me "Really Taraji?" He asked "Yes nigga get the fuck out of my house I'm tired of having to explain myself to you over and over again so until you can tell me why you are so pressed about this you never had a problem with me going places with him before so you must be the one that's cheating. And until you can tell me the truth get the fuck out, Bye." I said he huffed and walked out and left after like 15 minutes I put my robe on and went downstairs to be dinner started of my babies. Fuck him I've been dying to do that for week but my stupid ass wanted to wait and see if I was just tripping but I wasn't when I looked through his phone and saw  that he was cheating on me with his baby mama.  But right now I'm at that point where  I just don't give a damn.

*********************************************************************************************

What do y'all think? Comment and Vote. I Love Y'all

Love, Dae Dae