Good Morning - 5

You wake slowly to Tony's voice, glancing over at him. You almost jumped six feet when you realized where you were, in Tony's bed. You sighed in relief when you noticed you're both clothed.

"Good morning." You reply and smile up at him as he pulls you closer to his chest, playing with your (h/c) hair gently.

"How'd you sleep?"

"Good," you reply, absentmindedly tracing a finger around the cool metal in his chest. "Better then usual. I think your mattress is better than mine, so I'm moving in!" You joke. He smirks.

"I would let you... Sound proof walls." He gives you a cocky grin and you roll your eyes.

After a few minutes of cuddling, he lets you get up. You both take the elevator down to the kitchen, and you kick him out, not letting him anywhere near the stove.

You make an egg breakfast for two, and were forced to help Thor with his poptarts so he didn't light the toaster on fire.

"So, what amazing things do you have planned for today?" You smirk at him over your breakfast at him.

"I'm not sure about 'amazing,' but I've got a few meetings I need to go to... And I have to finish planning my next party." He looks at you with a grin, "if I'm lucky, I might fit a drink in between. Better get one now, actually... Come with me?"

"Tony, it's like-" you pause, looking around for the time, then J.A.R.V.I.S. cuts in.

"It's only 7:45am, miss (Y/L/N)."

"Exactly!" You say, pointing up to the ceiling, gesturing to where J.A.R.V.I.S' voice had come from. Tony scoffs, glancing up to the same place.

"It's never too early for whiskey or bourbon..." He mumbles, getting up and walking to the kitchen. "Let's take a shot, then. A wheatgrass shot?"

You nod, knowing that it would be much healthier, whether it tasted good or not. "That's a much better idea."

He came back with two shot glasses full of a green liquid, placing one down I front of you. The pair of you down your drinks, Tony not very fazed, him doing this everyday, but you looked like you were close to being sick.

"Are you alright, doll?" He asked with a laugh, looking at you with a smirk. You ignore the question.

"Ew, you drink that everyday?" You choke out, looking up at his amused face. He just nods, taking the empty glasses back to the sink.

While he was still in the kitchen, Natasha walked by, giving you a wink. "So you let him?" She smirked, making your face go bright red. You nod softly, not looking up.

"I couldn't say no to his puppy dog eyes... Dammit..." You mumble, just glancing up for a second. Natasha chuckles, giving you a nod and walking away. You feel arms wrap around your waist from behind and someone's head on your shoulder. You look at Tony out of the corner of your eye, and he smirks.

"I know your weakness now (Y/N)..." He whispers in your ear, chuckling faintly. You sigh, trying to keep a slight smile off your face.

"I feel like this is gonna come back and bite me in the ass..." You mumble.

"Oh yes, it most probably will."