Uh... I Can't Cook - 3

You just woke up, sitting up amongst your (f/c) sheets and pillows. You smell something baking in the air, and smile softly, but then the smell of baking turns to burning...

You jump out of bed, throwing your blankets to the side, and running into the kitchen in your PJs, which are just a pair of shorts and a tank top. "It better just be Thor and his stupid pop tarts burning..." You mumble, knowing that you'll have to fix it if Natasha isn't there. Why don't the men learn how to cook? Bastards!

When you enter the kitchen, you watch as Tony tries to scrape something black off of a frying pan. He doesn't notice you as you sit up on the counter beside him. "Need some help, Stark?" You smirk as he jumps, letting whatever was in the pan to fall all over the floor.

"(Y/n)! Look what you did!" He sighs, "it was burnt anyway." He sets the pan in the sink, turning to look at you and set his elbow on the stove. Which is still on. Tony gasps, pulling his arm away.

"Are you alright, Tony?" You say with a small chuckle. He nods, looking very slightly embarrassed. "God, the kitchen is putting up a fight with you today..." Your attention is finally pulled away from his face, and you look down at what he's wearing. It's a bright pink apron, with the words 'kiss the iron chef' printed on it. You almost fell of the counter, collapsing in a fit of giggles.

He smirks slightly at you. "I thought you'd like it. Pepper got it for me as a joke gift a while ago."

"I shouldn't laugh... It's a really horrible pun..." You sigh, hopping off the counter with a smile. "So what were you trying to make?"

He looks down, slightly shameful. "It was supposed to be pancakes. It turned into black lumps of shit instead."

You chuckle softly, getting out a bowl and some eggs, some milk, ect...

~*~*~Le skip-time~*~*~

About a half an hour later, Steve found you two laying on the floor, covered in flour, panting and giggling. He looked down at you both questioningly. "Uh, are you two alright...?"

"We're fine, capsicle. Do you want something?" Tony attempts to stand, but just ends up crawling around a bit, and laying back down in defeat. You giggle, and Steve just walks away, mumbling something about 'the 21st century.'

After a few minutes, you succeed in standing and pulling Tony up with you. "Now, if you're done messing with the ingredients..." You smirk, mixing the mess of flour, milk, baking powder and an egg in a bowl as Tony makes a wheezy laughing noise behind you.

You finally finish making a batch of pancakes with out injury, thank god, and sit down to eat them with the billionaire.

"Y'know, I intended on making breakfast for you, but I think I like how it turned out better." He smiles at you, flashing his pearly whites, and you return the gesture.

"Me too. I had a lot of fun, but I think I need to take a shower now..." You brush your fingers through your (h/c) hair, shaking it up gently as flour clouds around your head.

He chuckles and smirks. "Not a bad idea. Should I join you...?"

//HAHA THE END. IM NOT WRITING A SHOWER SCENE. HAVE FUN WITH YOUR IMAGINATION! ;D