Fnaf Crew x Reader- Dancing Conversations

Start from the beginning

He handed you a small envelope. The pastel yellow already told you who the letter was from. A big grin plastered on your face. You look at the envelope and then at Jeremy excitedly. You open the letter eagerly and took out the paper within. Reading excitedly, your eyes taking in each and every word.

"Chica is coming to the village!" You cheer. Jeremy's eyes widened.

"You mean...  Princess Chica? As in, of-"

"Saccharine? Yes! She even said she is bringing us her famous cupcakes!" You squeal.

"When did you become good friends with her?" Jeremy asks.

"Remember the baking festival we went to? To support Mike?"

"Ah, I remember, he lost terribly at the scone baking contest, but go on!" Jeremy chuckled.

"Yes, the princess was a part of that contest, as well as the host of the festival. I met her at her cupcake stand. We bonded our mutual interests of arts and crafts, as well as baking." You exclaimed. you look down at the letter and continue reading. A big grin formed on your face as you jump with glee. "It even says here that she will stay with us during her stay here!"

"That's wonderful! However, why is she coming to Toreador?" Jeremy asks.

"Jeremy! How could you not know! King Shadow is holding a ball in two days! I've known about this for a month!" You say shockingly.

"I'm sorry, I don't gossip about things that I have nothing to do with," Jeremy rolls his eyes and smirks. "When is the princess coming?"

"It says that she will be here the same day the letter arrives." You say, reading her letter.

"So tonight? Does she know where you are?" Jeremy asks.

"I did send her a letter a few weeks ago" You answer. Jeremy smiled, but his face soon turned into confusion.

"Wait, if she is coming, then wouldn't she stay at the castle? With the other royal families? As well as her sisters?" Jeremy questioned.

"Huh... never thought of that... Maybe she'll tell us when she gets here?" You speculated.

"Maybe?" Jeremy shrugged. "Anyways, it seems like we aren't going to have any more paintings done in this weather... Want to sketch anything?"

Jeremy grabbed the two sketchbooks from the shelf and walked around. He gave you your sketchbook, sitting next to you, he opened his sketchbook and pulled out his pencil.

"Since the ball is something you're excited about, let's see who can create something we would wear if we were invited? Hm?" Jeremy smirked. You smile at the challenge. You open your sketchbook and take your pencil out.

You both begin sketching. The fire crackles in the background. The signs swing from the cool breeze moving through the village.

You drew an off-shoulder gown, the sleeves were short but flowy, the extra fabric following the top of the dress, the top part of the dress was fitting, mostly to show the natural shape of the wearer, along with a way to tighten or loosen the dress as the back. the dress was long, reaching to the floor, the look was flowy, with specks of sparkle. Drawing the rest of the dress, from the back, and an up-close look at the fabric and details. To you, this was your dream dress.

You looked over at Jeremy, he was still drawing his outfit. You look back at your sketchbook and admire your work. Daydreaming about how you would look. The elegant mistress gazing at the beautiful artwork in the castle, as you enjoy the finger food they serve. Alas, a strong knock at the door woke you up from your dream.