Ch. 21 Explosive Jealousy

Start from the beginning

--

*Back at the Arena*

Izumi: kat-t-s-suki?

Katsumi: .....

Bakugo looked at them with a feral grin as his marked eyes looked at them with bloodlust. His blade was shocked with blood to the point you could barely see the orange. His haori was damaged and had small embers from burns. His uniform was torn at several places and soaked with blood the girls knew that wasn't his. Lastly his mouth and teeth were stained red with blood.

Izumi started shaking, out of anger or disbelief she didn't know. She gritted her teeth as tears fell down her face she looked down before looking back up with anger in her eyes as they continued to leak tears. Katsumi however looked pale and damn near catatonic as she stared at her brother.

Izumi: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

Bakugo: *laughs* Oh Izumi~ What I should have done a long time ago~

Izumi: I THOUGHT YOU WANTED TO BE THE BEST HASHIRA AND YET HERE YOU ARE AN ABMONATION!

Bakugo: *scowls* YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHY I'M LIKE THIS! IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID BROTHER! HE TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME! I WAS THE ONE THAT DESERVED HASHIRA NOT HIM! I'M THE ONE MOMO BELONGS TOO! I'M THE STRONGEST AS IT SHOULD BE!

Izumi grew disgusted with Bakugo at every word that came out of his red mouth. Her grip tightened on her sword as her teeth looked like they might crack due to how hard she was clenching them. However, Bakugo's next sentences pushed her over the edge.

Bakugo:*smirks* So I joined the people that recognized my strength though it kinda sucked my first mission was this. I mean my ears can't handle that much screaming. Especially, from those pesky swordsmiths.

Izumi charged Bakugo in a flash with her anger at it's peak. Katsumi however still stood still as if her entire world collapsed. The brother she always looked up to was now the very thing both siblings swore to destroy.

Izumi: Wind Breathing: First form, Dust Whirlwind Cutter

Izumi charged in a spin at Bakugo who barely blocked the attacks but you could tell he wasn't expecting it to be hard. Bakugo gritted his teeth before extending his left hand at Izumi. Which confused her until she saw his hand start to glow. Explosion busted out of his hand blasting Izumi away but she quickly recovered. 

This snapped Katsumi out of her trance as she quickly exploded into a rage shocking both Bakugo and Izumi. She yelled in rage as she launched herself at Bakugo yelling at him that he was a disgrace to anything with the word Bakugo.

Katsumi: Explosion Breathing: First form, Dynamite

Katsumi swung downwards at Bakugo who met her halfway with his own sword blocking it easily. He then gave her a roundhouse pushing her back quite a bit. Bakugo smirked at his sibling as Izumi landed next to her.

Bakugo: Come on sister. Remember, I'm the one that created that technique.

Both girls nodded at each other knowing what they needed to do. They started running in a circle pattern around Bakugo as he narrowed his eyes in preparation for any attack that came at him. Katsumi was the first to charge as Izumi lingered in the background.

Katsumi: Explosion Breathing: Second form, C4

Katsumi swung several horizontal slashes at Bakugo all aimed at his neck. Bakugo blocked with his sword blocking each one of the slashes easily. Bakugo shoved Katsumi back with sword and raised his offhand with it glowing. Izumi seeing her chance launched herself at Bakugo.