My parents killer.

The idea of them being connected to the monster of a man made me highly uneasy.
They were also able to find a way to use dark magic to make it so that I couldn't shift nor use any of my powers.

They transferred it to a chain like bracket and put it around my wrist.

Anytime I tried to use my powers the bracelet would release power back and send shocks of burning energy through me.

It felt as if I was being burned from the inside out.

I could only imagine how I looked at the moment.

My hair was cut short, they did it so that I wouldn't get in their way.
It was now to my shoulders.

They would use me for experiments, they tested their dark energy on me.

Each time hurting more then the last until I passed out from pain in the end.

My face had a cut going along my cheek bone and a slit near my left eye and I could feel the blood dripping from my eye.

I looked like I was crying blood.

My stomach was bruised and I think they broke a rib.
I could hear it crack the other day.

The wrist with the chain like bracelet had streaks of black extending onto my arm.

I looked like I was struck by black lightening.

Though it didn't go up my whole arm, it stopped just at my elbow.

I wasn't sure how long I was here for.

They would tell me I've been asleep for days and the experiments seemed to last for hours.

I wasn't even sure where we were, and I knew little about the men, just that they work for a dead master.

Yes dead master

Viran died shortly after my parents, his dark magic corrupting his brain and it was too much for his body and mind to comprehend.

The energy frying his brain.

I shuddered as I recalled the image of Viran dying just after my parents in front of me.

The idea was enough to bring sadness to my eyes and a could feel small tears streaking my face and mixing with the now dried blood.

I thought back to how much my life has changed since Viran.

After the fall of my parents and my people I fled my home in search of help.

Though in despair I released by power and my energy returned itself to me. I ended up accidentally freezing myself in ice.
I stayed like that for about 300 years before some witches found me.

They un-thawed me and took me to the nearest kingdom and it happened to be Catrana, Ambrees kingdom.
Upon realising that I was a fae,
They took me to the palace in hopes to get more powerful mages to help heal me.

After the king and queen found out who I was they took me in.

I explained what happened and how I ended up like such.

They gave me sympathy and a place to stay, they also introduced me to their daughter a child close to my age. We were both 13 at the time. Now we're both 22.

I felt like I had to give back for the king and queens kindness so I offered to befriend their princess and be her warrior, a protecter from any harm.

That's how I ended up with the queens.

I opened my eyes suddenly remembering them.
The queens, my mates, how are they handling my disappearance, are they upset, do they even care?

No of course they do, they wouldn't love me if they didn't care.

Love

It's such a strange term for me, I've never loved anyone romantically, the only love I've ever felt was from my family and friends.

So the affection and kindness of the three was new to me.

I thought back to the past couple of months.

If I hadn't been frozen for so long I probably ever would have met them.

As I sat on the cold floor beneath me I looked around my cell.

It was pitch black in all the other cells.
My only source of light came from the small window with moonlight pouring in.

I looked at the moon as I thought of my mates.
They had become my full source of thinking.
They were all I've thought about in months past, and yet their still all I think of.

I sighed out to no one as I continued thinking of my queens.

I wanted them.

I wanted them to save me from this place.

To hold me like they've done so many times before.

To help me escape this pain, to return back to their warm embrace.

I truely did want to be with them.

Forever even.

The idea never really crossed my mind until now.

I would not be opposed to spending the rest of my time with the queens.

I would be quite content with them.

But I'm stuck here.

Wishing upon nothing as I can do nothing but hope.

Hope in that they save me.

Hope in that they will also want me forever.

I love the three.

I admit that now, in the lonely night I'll say it a thousand times.

Heather, Demitri, Lea, I love you so please save me, so that I can finally tell you that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I didn't update for a while finals are now finally over and I'm off for break so hopefully I'll write more!
~Grace B