━━ 022, 𝗂𝖽𝗂𝗈𝗍

IDIOT.

IN LOVE WITH THE ENEMY━━━━━━━━━━ CHAPTER 022

━━━━━━━━━━ CHAPTER 022

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"HAVE YOU DECIDED yet?" Katy asked her daughter, as the younger blond walked towards the door, passing the kitchen.

Maya kept her hand on the doorknob and turned around trying hard to not roll her eyes.

"Decide what?"

"Going on a date with Dominique," Katy replied enthusiasticly. There was enough enthusiasm in how she said it to make Maya sick.

She would never be this enthusiastic if it was Victoria. What were their difference?

"That was a today problem, yesterday night." Maya smirked, "I'll see to it."

And she was out of the door in seconds. She didn't want to hear another lecture about how she should date someone good for her and Dominique was the perfect candidate.

She had to talk to Leah, she would know what to do.

She sat in her car, ready to start it when the front and back doors opened. In seconds, she realized it was Riley and Dominique.

She cursed silently, questioning her life again. Why did Shawn have the buy the apartment up the Matthews?

"Hey, Peaches!"

"Hi, Maya."

"Hi." Maya muttered, "I thought you drove with Fuc-Huckleberry."

Riley gasped and put her hand on her heart, "And leave my Peaches alone?"

"Never."

Maya finally rolled her eyes, pulling out of the driveway, "You sure did last year." She muttered silently.

"What did you say, Peaches? I couldn't hear you."

"Nothing." She muttered. This time Dominique leaned to the front, and pecked Maya's cheek, "When are we going on date, babe?"

"After I adjust the Patriots schedules with Coach Margret..."